Information du profil
Information de voyage
Actuellement, je suis
Les activités qui m'intéressent :
Hey! Currently traveling in Czech Republic. Preparing for Another trip starting from Norway through Europe and Asia. Feel free to get in touch!
Ma prochaine destination :Turkey Voir tout
My name is Baris, a 22 year old student traveling through Europe while also doing a degree in Filmmaking and Fine Arts in both Czech Republic and Turkey. There's nothing that gives me more joy than exposing myself to different cultures, discovering more of the world, meeting new people, exploring other philosophies and ways of life, improving my skills and sharing experiences. I'm eager to be outdoors, connect with nature and animals. So far it has given me many opportunities to bond with great people with unique perspectives and helped me a lot to know myself better. I also love to document my trips on film since collecting stories is really important for me and one of the main reasons why I travel: to have stories to tell my grandchildren(:
I'm a very friendly, outgoing and energetic person! I'm also a fast learner and enthusiastic about picking up new skills and connecting with people. I care a lot about my community and the household i live with as much as I appreciate the time and the conversations we have together at the dinner table(: I'll be happy to be helpful and contribute to the project or the family!
Let's connect! I'm open to any questions from both hosts and fellow travelers.
Centres d’intérêtPlageCampingVoile / bateauSports d'aventureSports nautiquesYoga / bien-êtreCyclismeRandonnéeVie en vanBénévolatJardinageDev. durableAnimauxAnimaux de compagnieLanguesArchitectureArt et designDessin et peintureBricolage / artisanatÉcriture
montrer plusLivresFilms et téléMusiqueVidéographiePhotographieBlogsCuisine et alimentationCultureÉvénements/vie socialeMode et beauté
Compétences et connaissances que j'aimerais partager ou apprendre
Ça m'intéresse :JardinageTenir compagnie à une pers. âgéeAider dans une fermeTravail associatif
J'ai des connaissances :Bricolage et projets de constructionEntretien généralÉco-projetsAider à la maisonS’occuper des animauxAide informatique / Internet
Je peux apprendre aux autres :Baby-sitting et jeux créatifsPréparer les repas / cuisiner pour la familleAccueil / tourismePratique des languesProjets artistiquesEnseignement
Quelles sont vos compétences ?
I can offer my skills in variety of fields:
• Creative and artistic skills such as photography, videography, editing, and creative writing since I’ve been studying them for several years.
• I can’t call myself a master chef but I’m passionate about cooking and capable of cooking dishes from various cuisines (Asian, Mediterrean, Middle Eastern etc.).
• I have a hands-on experience in woodworking, carpentry, DIY projects and construction.
• I enjoy gardening and anything related to permaculture and eco farming. Yet there’s still much more to learn and practice.
• I’m great with children! I have experience in tutoring kids (both homeschooling and in groups) and babysitting.
• Pet sitting. I love to be around animals and we get along really well (: I grew up in a very animal friendly environment and I’d appreciate every opportunity to take care of them.
• I’d also love to help anyone who’s interested with English or Turkish.
• I’m well educated in accommodation management since I’ve worked in front desk of chain hotels during high school. I also have experience as a tourist guide.
• I’m a quite tidy person so I could help with cleaning or general housework.
Apart from all these, I'm a fast learner and eager to pick up new skills in different fields!
Plus de détails sur les langues qui m'intéressent
I'd love to improve my French or Japanese if the opportunity arises. I'd also love to teach Turkish or English to anyone who's interested!
I'd be happy to be in an environment where we have space to do yoga/meditate, read, write and work on projects(:
Fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (Pfizer-Biontech)
Permis de conduire
Régime alimentaire spécial