Information du profil
Information de voyage
Actuellement, je suis
Contributing to society in a positive way motivates me and makes me happy...
My name is Nora and I am a bit of a nomad, as I have lived in four different countries so far. I work as a Montessori Primary school teacher, and some of my passions (besides working with children) include playing cello, volunteering in the community, reading, biking, practicing yoga, spending time in nature, learning from others and exploring new places.
Centres d’intérêtNatureYoga / bien-êtreDanseActivités en plein airRandonnéeBénévolatJardinageLanguesDessin et peintureLivresMusiqueVégétarien ou véganPolitique/justice socialeHistoireDev. personnel
Compétences et connaissances que j'aimerais partager ou apprendre
Ça m'intéresse :Aider dans une fermeÉco-projetsEntretien généralS’occuper des animaux
J'ai des connaissances :JardinageTravail associatifProjets artistiquesAider à la maisonAccueil / tourisme
Je peux apprendre aux autres :Pratique des languesEnseignementBaby-sitting et jeux créatifs
Quelles sont vos compétences ?
- I am passionate about Education and Child Development. I am a certified Primary Montessori teacher and I currently work with children aged 9-12 at a Montessori school. I am patient, respectful and creative. I also hold a current NSW Working with Children Check.
- I have been volunteering at a vegan restaurant for about two years now. I have worked as a kitchen assistant, waitress and floor manager. Some of the tasks that I have fulfilled include chopping veggies, baking, washing dishes, cleaning, opening/closing restaurant, supervising staff, taking orders and serving food. I am very comfortable in a kitchen/restaurant setting.
- I sometimes volunteer at an urban garden here in Sydney. When working at the garden some of my responsibilities include watering the plants, harvesting, planting seeds and preparing the compost. I love gardening and I am eager to learn more!
- I hold a ‘basic’ Yoga Teacher diploma from The Yoga Institute (Mumbai). Even though I have never taught yoga, I practise it regularly.
- I have great organisational skills and I am meticulous and efficient when fulfilling housekeeping tasks.
- I am hard-working and a quick learner. I am very organised and like to take my responsibilities seriously. Most importantly, I love learning. Even if it’s something I have never done before, I will try to do my very best and learn as much as I can in the process.
Plus de détails sur les langues qui m'intéressent
I can teach Spanish and English
This will be my very first Workaway experience and... I am extremely excited!
Permis de conduire
Régime alimentaire spécial
Vegetarian or vegan