29.09.2016 - 01.10.2017
à la maison
I´m an open minded 20 year old student from Germany.
After finishing school, I startet using workaway what is about 3 years ago now. I took a year off, mainly for working in a vintage-car garage, but also to start travelling on my own.
This year was an imprinting one. I went to France and to Denmark for several short-term-stays (about 2 weeks).
At the beginning of the year I wanted to become a doctor, at the end I chose mechanical engineering.
I was so fascinated by the old cars that I felt it must be the right thing to study.
My studies are quite time-consuming, but I still try to keep traveling.
In my free time I play violin in an orchestra, I enjoy photography - especially analog - , go hiking, skiing, or climbing. I love to babysit. I have a smaller sister and a brother, so children were always a part of my life. I enjoy good books, warm summer nights and flea markets. I´m spontaneous.
I hope to meet inspiring people on my travels, improve my language skills and learn anything you are able to teach me.
In case I caught your interest, don´t hesitate to contact me!
- All kind of repairs (house, cars, garden), I´m not afraid of hard physical work
- Organisation, I love tidying up
- violin (I´m able to give lessons to beginners)
- I´m not a computer expert, but I can definitely help you with the basic stuff, such als word, powerpoint etc.
- Driving (well, is that a skill?!), I also have a trailer licence
At the moment I´m looking for some short-term stays, for about 1-2 weeks.
Permis de conduire
Régime alimentaire spécial