Espagne, France, Portugal
01.07.2020 - 01.10.2021
Meditation and yoga
I am Helena, a 23 year old girl, climate activist, and in love with everything that smells green and feels sustainable. I do sports, and practice yoga; play music; and love vegan cooking and working in the garden.
I am energetic, a fast learner and flexible. That's me in a nutshell :)
I am currently on a bicycle trip, looking for communities, eco places, retreat centra, and volunteering on my route - for the moment through france spain and portugal and who knows where I will end up... A plan without a plan, to see where my wings bring me and where i leave some of my energy. maybe also to find a place where my heart resonates with and where i feel like staying. I am volunteering on my route to search for inspiring projects and learn more about spirituality, farming, sustainability, ... etc
looking forward to exchange experiences :)
some more about myself:
* i am a certified yoga teacher and spirituality is important to me, but i also realized that spirituality and ecology can't be seen as distinct from one and another
* i am a permaculture gardener and have experience with woofing on more than 20 different farms
* i studied development cooperation in agriculture and did my thesis about composting toilets. compost in general is a passion of mine. heal the soil, not the plant!
* i play the guitar and sing
* i am vegan, make my healthcare products myself, buy only second hand.
* i climb, cycle, do acrobatics, and yoga
* i like board games and a good book
* i have much experience in creative education through arts for kids and worked as a youth worker for 6 years as a volunteer
* i know how to handle most tools and know basics of working with wood, bicycle repair, ... i dont have two left hands :)
* i love crafting and arts, dreamcatchers my speciality :D
- I love working in the garden and nature: I know quite a bit from gardening and recognizing (medicinal) plants, drying them, processing them. However I'd love to know more on this
- I sport a lot, beside I am a certified yoga teacher and give classes and guided meditations
- I am also certified youth worker and specialized in working with arts in a process (not result) based approach. I love kids and entertaining groups of people ;)
- I am vegan and I love cooking!
Further I am always open and eager to learn more on many topics! Things I can share with you is teaching how to make natural health care products (and living a sustainable lifestyle), crafting and DIY'ing, bicycle reparing, ...
I have lots of volunteering experiences:
- I have been woofing for 5 months on 9 different farms
- I volunteered a lot on youth and kid camps and I am now instructor for young animators
- I did different erasmus+ projects (on sustainability, non-formal education, storytelling)
- I have been climate ambassador for my city
- volunteered for a radio station
- as a story teller for kids in difficulties
so I am an all round volunteer :D
Swahili (Kiswahili): Intermédiaire
Plus de détails sur les langues qui m'intéressent
Ce workawayer a indiqué qu’il souhaitait faire partager sa ou ses propre(s) langue(s) ou en apprendre une nouvelle. Veuillez le contacter directement pour en discuter.
looking for community life - I am really good in being on myself, and I am an independent worker
but I'd love to make some deeper connections
Oh I am a real hugger too - corona doesn't stop me from hugging ;)
Permis de conduire
Régime alimentaire spécial