I'm Carla, a master student and a nomadic soul.
I was born in Bucharest, Romania and I lived there for 11 years. Then, I moved to Pordenone (northern Italy) where I grow up. In 2018, I did my first experience of living abroad on my own. I went for 6 months to Antibes, France where I worked for an International Language School for 6 months. In 2019, I backpacked for 6 months in Romania, Slovenia, Switzerland, France and Italy. I worked in cleaning, maintenance, cooking, as a receptionist, as a tourist guide. The whole experience changed my life because I understood the difference between being a tourist and a real traveller. Therefore, I want to live side by side with locals from different countries, learn new languages and enrich my cultural background.
I'm an open-minded, warm person who loves being around people. Indeed, travelling alone at first scared me because I feared loneliness, but I learnt a lot more about myself, and on my way, I met many extraordinary people that now I consider friends and some even family.
You're wondering what can I give you in exchange? A part of my positive energy and a lot of talks. I am an organised, hard-working person. I'm adaptable, not afraid to get my hands dirty, and I want to learn new things. I can help you with social media, communication since I gained some modest skills while I volunteered for some student associations. I also speak 6 languages and I love to cook.
I like to define myself as a Humanist because I spent many years discovering a wide range of subjects derived from human's life experience: I have studied ancient and classical studies for 5 years, concentrating on history, ancient Latin and Greek literature. I want to engage in a career in diplomacy, so I completed a 3-year bachelor in International Relations and now I am specialising in International and European Law.
1) Languages: I speak many languages and want to learn more. I am working proficiently in Italian, Romanian, English and French on daily basis, while the other languages are for my own delight.
2) Editing: I used to do some graphic works with Canva, Photoshop and I managed the social media pages of 2 student associations, for which I also organised events. I want to learn to use Adobe Pro.
3) Photography and Editing: I always travel with my Nikon D3000 and tripods :)
4) Giving tours: I like to speak publicly and show cities to other people. I started doing it for a school project and I did it for our customers at the CIA in Antibes.
5) Customer service: I've worked for 5 years as a sales promoter for many brands, I've worked as a receptionist, and now I'm doing animation activity with kids for LIDL (occasionally).
6) Cooking: one of my biggest passion :)
I learn quickly and I am an active listener.
Plus de détails sur les langues qui m'intéressent
I am polyglotte due to life events and I am interested in all cultural aspects involving languages (history, literature, gastronomy, geography). I'd like to learn German and Greek.
I like to engage in creative and social activities. Being flexible, I change my hobbies often and I like to learn new skills, games and sports. My all time favourites are: reading, dancing, yoga, jogging, swimming, hiking, cooking and baking.
Thank you for reading my monologue until here. Looking forward to having real-life conversations, have a wonderful day!
Permis de conduire
Régime alimentaire spécial