We are located on the North Pacific cost of Mexico on the state of Sinaloa. The closest city is Mazatlan (35min). And the closest village is Stone Island (7km).
Actually we are working just 2 friends on the land, we are lovers of mother nature.
This is a rural and remote place out of Mazatlan city.
We are not living there at the moment, but we have built a tiny house which we rent and two bell tents for weekends rental. There is a big space for camping and we have shawers and compost toilets.
My friend Rogelio lives on the closest town called Isla de la Piedra 7km away. There are local markets, restaurants, etc..
Volunteering is a way to learn and live in a natural and rural environment, while you know another perspective of life. You can help on the organic garden and other projects.
Aide avec des éco-projets
Aide à la maison
Accueil / tourisme
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
You can enjoy been on nature. As well you can go in deep ondue to the rural and isolated place a transformation experience, connecting with nature and spirit.
You can get access of the cosmovision and teachings of the native tradition of Mexico.
You will be able to see the sunrise and have beautiful sunsets on the beach.
You can do swim, kayaking and surf on the ocean.
You will learn and practice Spanish.
The main projects of the Ecovillge are:
- Organic farm
we put special attention to all the process from seeding to harvesting, as well of composting.
So we need people interested with some experience on agriculture and/or with the willing to work and learn.
We offer community kitchen, compost toilet, showers, gardens, general areas.
You bring your own tent, we dont have tents to offer,
Mazatlán has a lot of activities to do in and around.
- You can kayak and hike to the top of Isla Venadas, one of the Tree Islands of Mazatlan.
- You can hike up the lighthouse of Mazatlan, the second highest in the world.
- You can book an adventure experience, summing with wild dolphin or whales watching.
- You can visit Mazatlan and get the history of the place through walking on the old town. Very beautiful tropical feeling.
- 50 min away you can visit an archeological site called Las Labradas, ancient site special with petroglyphs.
- You can get surfing clases, with a friend of us, you will have lot of fun.
- You can get special surf point in and around Mazatlan with very nice waves for surfing.
Plus de 2
15 hours/week- no food, 25 hours/week- food