Update May 2021: The summer is going to be very lively here, we plan a community project and will invite interested people to gather together... We start now with the preparation: garden, makeing the house and exterior nice, repairing things and so on. The help from Workawayers can also include cooking and child care. We are open for people with children. As there is everything in prozess right now, we have to check individually if a Workaway-stay is possible and when.
And now about us: Hey there. We live in a lonely big house in the hills of Switzerland ;)
We are three people, two adults and a two year old child. We want to build up a community here, as there is a lot of space in and around the house. So we like to share the things, practice a collaborative way of life. Update May 2021: We start to grow, 1 person moved in and two are here regulary :-)
Our house was till 2007 a small school for about 20 children of some farms in the surrounding area.
We transformed it to a pleasant community house with some comfort.
The house is 5 minutes (by car) from the village. It's surrounded by nature (trees, meadows, rivers, cows...), so it's a good place for hiking and just 'to be' without noise, cars or other 'stuff'.
I, Sera, personally like playing games, playing music (piano, guitar), cooking, hiking, being with my two year old son...
I live an alternative life, try to use my heart not just only the mind. I'm connected to nature, humans, spirituality and consciousness.
Theodor is a true all-rounder with experience in many areas of craft and work. He likes community building and looks forward to people with spirit, heart and yearning beyond civilization for true magic and transition - people who are self empowered and are able to initiate rather than to wait for orders.
Our interests, that we also like to share with Workawayers:
- Spirituality (Sera beliefs in nature, Theo in the ghost ;-)
- self awareness (Emotions, patterns, self responsibility)
- Connection (to myself, to others, to the - lets say - universe)
- Body health (good nurriture, yoga, ...)
- Wild herbs
- Free learning (Home schooling)
just to name some...
Pratique d’une langue
Aide avec des éco-projets
Bricolage et projets de construction
Baby-sitting et jeux créatifs
Cuisine/repas pour la famille
Aide à la maison
Aide informatique / avec Internet
Ce projet peut impliquer des enfants. Pour en savoir plus, consultez nos directives et conseils ici.
You can learn about the rural life in Switzerland. You could learn the language, I can also teach some (juggling) games and some (basic) music. I can give you advise about hiking in the area. In winter you can go skiing. There are some rivers where you can take a bath - or you use our sauna in winter ;)
We're open to receive workawayer's with children.
- Gardening: We have two large raised beds, where we want to plant vegetables and herbs; prepare greenhouse, prepare compost, possibly digging a little pond. We like permaculture, but don't practice it now...
- help on the ground: renew the terrace, build a pool, change sand in playground, build up 2 more raised beds…
- General maintenance: wood works, renovation work, special projects like: clay oven, hot pot, compost toilet…
- help with computers, integration of mobile-apps, music download. internet: our webpage needs an update...
- cooking / shopping / cleaning: we like to share the necessary works in the house, there are many windows to clean
- Art project: We are really interested in making the place nicer, fancier, inspiring ;-)
- Community: We want to grow :) If you're Swiss / German you could help make some advertisement. We also are clearing the house. There are a lot of things we want to sell (maybe flea market) or give away.
What are your skills? We are open to receive what you feel like to give. We like if people work in an independent and creative way, and we don't like to 'control' everything you do...
Cet hôte propose un échange linguistique
Cet hôte a indiqué qu’il souhaitait faire partager sa propre langue ou en apprendre une nouvelle.
Contactez-le pour en savoir plus.
You'll live in a private room with a normal bed and have your private space.
You'll use the community parts of the house: common kitchen, a big multipurpose room (piano, party, relaxing, workshops, playground, workout, boxing …), sauna, small library, sports ground…
We like to cook and eat together, but it's ok if you have other needs.
We also like to share the work that comes up during the day, like cooking, cleaning...
The next village is 5km, you can walk (1 hour) or maybe use the car / get a ride.
The place is good for hiking and enjoying the nature.
In Langnau (30min by car) you'll find some nice (coffee) shops.
Normally you work at your own or we try to find two Workawayers that help on the same time.
You can also bring your Workaway-friend ;)
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Cet hôte a indiqué qu’il aimait accueillir les digital nomads.
Cet hôte a de la place pour les vans.
Cet hôte a dit qu’il acceptait les personnes voyageant avec un animal.
Plus de 2
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Ce sont des évaluations supplémentaires en option lorsque les membres laissent un feedback. La note moyenne pour chaque option est affichée.
Exactitude du profil: