Enregistré comme favori 1296 fois
I'm a professional photographer, videographer and a musician located in Turkey. The main subjects of this volunteering are helping my photography and videography projects and helping me to improve my English.
I can define my English as social speaker but I want to improve my pronunciation, vocabulary, and fluency. So if you plan to apply this voluntary job you have to speak English very well.
I have many worldwide fans for my Instagram profiles. I travel a lot and shoot photographs and videos for my Instagram. I also shoot videos and photos for Boutique Hotels. You can see some examples inside the photo gallery here. For hotel photo and video shoots, I need women models to act like a customer enjoying the atmosphere of the hotel. But that's basic modeling and very easy.
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️What about the time you will spend here?
- If we have a photo or video project to shoot we will prepare for the project, clean the equipments, charge the batteries and travel to the location
- If we don't have a project I may need photos and videos for my Instagram profiles so we will travel again to most beautiful places in Turkey to get some decent shots
- If we don't have a photo project we will work on my English, enjoy the food and culture in Turkey.
- I may also need help in selecting and editing photos and videos.
--- IMPORTANT ---
When you are writing to me, please;
- Your English must be good because this volunteering requires also helping me to improve my English.
- This volunteering requires very basic modeling as you can see from the example photos so only woman candidates will be considered.
- If you are interested in photography and videography this will be advantageous for consideration
- Let me know as much as possible about your skills, past experiences, personality for benefit of both sides
- Have some photos on your profile or send via e-mail.
- Add your social profile urls which I can learn more about you.
- We 'll have a Skype live video interview for the final decision.
- Always feel free to ask all your questions.
Aide avec les langues
If you volunteer here;
1 - You will enjoy the very social atmosphere, meet new people, travel, have fun a lot.
2 - You will travel around Turkey, learn more about the culture, enjoy the beautiful nature. You can learn Turkish.
3 - You will learn more about photography and videography, I'm also a musician and latin dancer. So you can learn how to play guitar and how to dance.
4 - I'm also an energy therapist. If you have energy problems I can help you :)
5- You can learn more about coffee and brewing techniques. You 'll always drink good, fresh coffee
6 - You can try plenty of tasty local Turkish food, have fun at nights because the location is very close to the bars and clubs.
Cet hôte offre l'hébergement et une rémunération.
Helping Photo & Video Projects:
- You don't have to be experienced with photography or videography but that will be advantageous.
- Your job will be assisting me with the projects. I'm also a photography instructor so you will learn basics about photography and videography.
- You 'll improve your skills and knowledge about photography.
- You will learn to fly with a drone, use the camera and the lights ect.
- When shooting photos and videos for the hotels I need someone to be a model inside the frame. This is not a professional modeling, it's basic modeling (acting like enjoying the atmosphere of the hotel).
- I sometimes need a model for my Instagram profile. I may prefer to use a model in the frame for nature and landscape shots. But this is again basic modeling.
Helping my English:
- I need to improve my English so we will work on that if we don't have any other projects to complete.
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ Free accommodation; you will have a private room.
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ Free food; you don't have to pay for food. Anything you want to eat will be provided. If you don't know about the food here, don't worry, Turkish food is great :)
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ Free drinking water, coffee, tea; I'm a barista and very experienced on coffee. You will always have free delicious coffee.
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ Very good English Level
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ Age between 20 & 40
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ Availability of staying minimum for 1 week
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ Communication skills.
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ Smile on the face is necessary.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week