I love nature and I like to be sorrounded by her. The land where we are creating the camping belonged to my grandfather and I would like to keep it. I love San Pedro because of it biodiveristy in flora and fauna and
I would like to create a comfortable space sorrounded by native plants, where guests can spend a lot of their time doing birdwatching or chill near the river.
Bricolage et projets de construction
Aide dans une ferme
Aide avec des éco-projets
- our camping is located between two national parks, LLanganates and Sangay
- you will have the opportunity to know a lot about local flora and fauna, working in a beautiful subtropical area in Ecuador
- we are in Baños Tungurahua, one of the most important touristic places in Ecuador.
- creation of ecological paths using local material
- construction of bancals for the planting of organic vegetables, fruit and flowers for hummingbirds
- erradicate invasive plants, cleaning the gardens, paths and green areas
- collection of native plants to reforest the camping
- masonry and carpinteria
- shared dorm and bathroom in Baños Tungurahua
- breakfast and dinner from Monday to Friday
- Saturday and Sunday are your days off
In your time off you can enjoy the party, relax at the hot springs, practice extreme sport or go on excursion to the many waterfalls of the area.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Plus de 2
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week