Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
05/07/2016 - 23/12/2016
Hi everybody! We're Silvia, 24 years old and Mattia, 25 years old.
We come from the northern part of Italy (Mattia's from Modena, and Silvia's from Bergamo) and we're a couple.
We met each other in Venice thanks to CouchSurfing website in May 2014: since then, we never separeted :)
We are travellers, not tourists. We like to use sites like CouchSurfing, Work Away, WWOOFing, Blablacar etc... Everything that let us to travel making real experiences and get in touch with people!
Mattia is an European Languages (English, French, Spanish) and Literature (Italian, English, Irish, French, Portoguese, American) undergraduate at the University of Parma, a freelance language teacher (English, French, Spanish, Italian) and a bartender. He's a photographer. He likes playing sports like jogging and mountain bike, and is been travelling around the Europe since 2010 as a "smarter traveller": he can't absolutely live without sports and travelling!
Silvia is graduated in Japanese language and culture since November 2015, and studied English French and Spanish during High School period as well. She do loves reading and taking pictures: her greatest dream is to become photographer. And don't miss out on asking about her two-moths experience in Japan as a WWOOFer :)
We have many interests in common like cooking (Mattia is a good cook of traditional Emilia-Romagna dishes), reading (we've got plenty of books in our own library!), writing, practising languages, the love for nature and animals (especially dogs!!), travelling, the discovering of cultures and languages, literature, art and so on.
From Summer 2016 our goal is to travel around Europe visiting as many countries as we can and meeting a lot of different people, to learn more about different cultures and improve our language skills.
July 2016: Provence - Barcelona - Sevilla
August 2016: Algarve
September 2016: Lisbon - Toledo
October 2016: Toledo
November 2016: ?Belgium?
December 2016: ?Holland? ?Scandinavia?
Our CouchSurfing profiles:
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- I'm a photographer (I want to become a professional photographer one day, I already made few wedding photoshoots)
- I can speak Italian, English, Spanish, French, Japanese
- I can teach the languages I know and help children doing their homework
- Dog-Sitting (My part-time job in Italy was to take care of two Golden Retriever and a Labrador. Of course I also have a dog at home)
- I'm a photographer
- Speaking languages (English-French-Italian-Spanish)
- Teaching (languages; italian, english, french, portuguese, spanish-american and literature; history; architectural and painting art
- Bartending (I have many years of experience)
- Selling (I used to work in family-owned company)
English, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese
26 & 24
Special dietary requirements
Please log in and visit this profile to leave your feedback.