INNER CITY MELBOURNE HOME
A peaceful and relaxing home in an inner city Melbourne suburb with easy access to the sights of Melbourne. Very close to CBD, Newport Lakes and the Williamstown beach. There is a bus stop 60 seconds from the front door and a train station a short walk away that is only a few stops into the CBD.
My home is a ‘No smoking, No drug and No alcohol’ home. (If you smoke you can smoke outside.)
I am a professional (I work from home), mid 40's woman, engaged and soon to be married. I naturally gravitate towards people who are open-hearted, generous of spirit and self aware. Most of the people I surround myself with are making a positive difference in the world or are on a spiritual or personal growth journey of some kind.
I value heart felt, emotionally intimate connections with friends and associates. I enjoy people. I love going out listening to music, theatre and dancing. I am fit, eat healthily and appreciate being outdoors in nature.
Upon arrival you are required to:-
- Fill in a Personal Details form.
- Have your passport photocopied.
- Pay a fully refundable key deposit of AUD$30.00.
If you think you can make a positive contribution in my home and that we have some things in common then please get in touch.
Please make an initial enquiry by email and...
(a) State what skills and experience you have;
(b) State how you believe you can assist me through the Workaway exchange;
(c) State the date you would like to arrive and the length of time you would like to stay.
You are most welcome to leave your phone number and I will call you.
Please do not enquire without a photo or without stating how you believe you can assist.
Check In/Arrival Time at my home is between 1.00pm and 4.00pm. It is possible an arrival time outside of this can be negotiated so please ask and I can let you know one way or the other.
PS: In terms of fitting into my home, my personality is most compatible with strong, capable, independent men or women who have a gentle and loving heart. I am not compatible with people who have a submissive personality or are overly passive.
Hilfe mit Computer / Internet
I would like to host people who have any or all of the following skills (listed in order of most urgent need):-
Web Development (including wordpress experience)
Software Development (online plaftorms)
Writing and/or editing experience
Digital Marketing experience
Administration and/or bookkeeping
I am open to doing short term or long term hosting exchanges.
- Have a good work ethic and be able to help unsupervised and be able to use your initiative.
- Take pride in your work.
- Be a willing volunteer. If you are half-hearted in your approach to help you will not fit in here and you will be asked to leave.
- Be tidy and clean up after yourself.
- Be able to speak fluent english and read english.
I offer two types of exchanges:-
1) A volunteer/accommodation exchange--You are expected to help three hours per day for one night's accommodation. Food is not provided-you will need to supply and cook your own food.
2) A volunteer/accommodation/food exchange--You are expected to help five hours per day for one night's accommodation. Food is provided.
A set time each day for you to volunteer will be negotiated between the two of us upon your arrival, so that it is suitable for both of our schedules.
My home is ideal for you if you are a generous spirited, open hearted, emotionally mature person with a good sense of humour.
You will have:-
- a private room with clean linen and towels
- a bathroom with shower and bath
- Limited Wi-fi internet and use of computer if required
- laundry facilities
- use of kitchen
What is close by?
An easy drive to Melbourne and Werribee Zoo, the Melbourne Aquarium, Flemington Racecourse, Telstra Dome, Docklands, MCG, Royal Botanical Gardens or for those wanting to explore local attractions, my home is within walking distance of ScienceWorks and quaint Williamstown with its lovely Victorian homes and swimming beach.
Only half a kilometre drive to the Westgate Freeway, the gateway to the Eastern suburbs and this freeway leads in the opposite direction to Werribee Open Range Zoo, Geelong and Victoria's magnificent Great Ocean Road.
• Local shops and cafes (0.5kms)
• Newport Lakes (1km)
• Scienceworks Museum (2.5kms)
• Yarraville Village & Restaurants (3kms)
• Historic Sun Theatre – the funkiest and cosiest mini multiplex cinema complex in the known universe (3kms)
• Indoor Swimming Pool & Gym (3.5kms)
• Beachside suburb of Williamstown (3.5kms)
• Footscray Precinct, Footscray Market and a plethora of international restaurants (5.5kms)
• Cherry Lake (7kms)
• Altona Beach (7kms)
• Albert Park (Formula 1 Grand Prix) (10kms)
• Port Melbourne (Seaside suburb and shopping)(9kms)
• South Melbourne (shopping precinct) (9kms)
• Melbourne Casino (9kms)
• Melbourne Exhibition Centre (9kms)
• Melbourne CBD (9kms or 6 train stops)
• Southbank on Yarra River (9kms)
• Federation Square (9kms)
• Melbourne Zoo (12kms)
• St Kilda (15kms)
• Airport (30 minutes by car)
• Werribee Open Range Zoo & Historic Mansion (23kms)
• Great Ocean Road & Torquay (1 hour 10 mins drive by car)
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
5 hours per day
Bitte melde Dich an, um eine Bewertung abzugeben.