01/09/2017 - 30/04/2020
I'm currently seeking to join/volunteer at a vegan/fruitarian community in Costa Rica, Panama or Nicaragua starting in mid/late October, or possibly even in November 2018 for longer term 2 to 6 months time, or possibly maybe to even live. Please message me if my profile interests you and would like to know more about me. We can talk through Skype, Facebook, or Google Hangouts.
Since 2014, I have started to plan a vegan/fruitarian community and retreat which I have recently put the details up on my website as a basic plan which others can use. My aspiration/dream is to either find an existing vegan/fruitarian community to join, or find someone who I can start up a community/retreat with. If this sounds of interest to you, visit my website below and contact me directly. https://www.weareinterconnected.com/peacefulvillage
My Free full audiobook, The Lost Love.
I am an author of five books including The Interconnectedness of Life, The Journey, and The Lost Love. I am a YouTuber, a minimalist, outgoing, and positive vegan since 2009, striving to minimize harm to other living beings and the Earth. My dietary practices are completely vegan (plant-based), eating most of my calories from fruit, mostly whole foods, and raw foods (I am content on eating basic staples like potatoes, rice, beans, fruits, veggies, tofu, etc. if needed). I do not smoke, drink alcohol, or do drugs. Natural remedies and foods are my medicine. I am also an advocate for veganic gardening and farming and an ethical-spiritual vegan life. Read below to know more about me.
1. To me all life is sacred. I don’t view any being as property, to be used or harmed in any way, whenever possible. That is why I am vegan. I respect all animals and do not wish to use, kill, or steal anything from them. This is the principle of ahimsa or harmlessness where we refrain from injuring any living creature and cause the least harm whenever possible. This includes abstaining from the consumption of animal foods and products that contain animal ingredients, as well as, animals used in entertainment, for testing, clothing, or other uses, as much as possible and practicable. I value all animal’s freedom; therefore, I do not agree with in the keeping of companion animals “pets” or housing animals as in a sanctuary, but rather live harmoniously with naturally free-roaming animals in nature.
2. I value every human animal equally and reject all forms of discrimination. I treat everyone as I like to be treated, with kindness, love, and respect.
3. Not to take what is not given, but to respect the property of others. I refrain from taking the property, life, time, or life-energy of others if not given freely directly to me.
4. Not to engage in sexual misconduct. This refers to any action of body, speech or mind that sees another as an object for my own self-gratification.
5. Not to lie but speak the truth. I avoid telling falsehoods or exaggerations, internally or externally, through any deceitful action, word or thought, with the intent to harm others.
6. I do not consume alcoholic beverages, cigarettes and cigars or marijuana, and prefer to be away from people who are consuming these harmful substances. I believe in order to be at peace and spiritual, I need not consume any substances that negatively affect my heart and mind.
7. I respect nature, and that is why we never use harmful chemicals on the Earth, minimizing as much harm as I possibly can. Therefore, I only implement veganic permaculture techniques when gardening. I never use nonhuman animal manure, urine, bone meal, feather meal, fish meal, blood meal, or anything else that comes from animals. Instead, I utilize plant compost, vegan humanure and urine, woodchips, and other vegan, eco-friendly substances whenever possible.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
I am a hard worker and have many skills and experiences pertaining to vegan/plant-based cooking, computer and Internet (Microsoft and Apple Macbook, various software), farming/gardening including weeding/general maintenance, planting, harvesting etc. using veganic permaculture growing methods, general building maintenance and house cleaning, writing, film and music fields, and more. I am eager and willing to learn and can provide help with almost any type of work. I also provide vegan education, book-signings, talks, and meditation classes that are based on my books on spiritually and love.
Fluent in English, Basic Greek, learning Spanish
I was born and raised in Toronto, Canada
I am available to volunteer part-time around 20 to 25 hours per week at a vegan placement or just about any volunteer opportunity where I can meet people, put my experience to work, and learn. Either looking for short term or longer-term with a great Workaway that provides accommodations, vegan food, and unlimited decent high-speed WiFi internet, including ripe fruit. I am a very outgoing and loving person and would love to meet other like-minded people who are as well. I am spiritually oriented and frequently meditate. Try to go to bed early and wake up early. For more information about myself you can visit my personal website. Thank you. http://www.weareinterconnected.com
PS. I do not have many reviews yet as I've only visited a few places in Belize and Quebec so far and still have yet to receive reviews. But I am honest and trustworthy.
• As I am an ethical-spiritual vegan, the Workaway placement and jobs delegated to me must be vegan oriented and does not exploit the Earth or animals.
• I eat a lot (specifically fruit). Therefore vegan food must be supplied, and fruit must be in abundance each week. Majority of the food has to be either organic from the supermarket/farmers market or grown veganically as previously mentioned. No tap or bottled water please; I prefer drinking natural distilled, reverse osmosis, mountain water or similar.
• As I work part-time through the internet, unlimited high-speed internet through wi-fi (my computer only has wi-fi capability) has to be provided.
• The Workaway placement must be a fun and loving space to be. Moderate paced volunteering around 20 to 25 hours per week with at least 2-day rest per week.
• Any occasional community gatherings and meals prepared and eaten together must be entirely vegan (please no flesh/meat, dairy, eggs or honey from animals or any other food item that includes animal ingredients), as everyone can, therefore, participate in these gatherings. I have difficulty being around the dead corpses and secretions of animals and also refrain from being around alcoholic beverages, and (e)cigarette/cigar smoke, and even marijuana smoke. Cannabis herb in cooking is excellent.
• It would be preferable if I had access to my own kitchen, fridge, and bathroom as I am sensitive to animal products being around me. It is unkind and a disservice to the nonhuman animals that we share this world with. Otherwise, if the kitchen and fridge/freezer is shared, there must not be animal foods in these areas.
Yes, any food that causes harm to another being. I am a vegan.
Special dietary requirements
I eat completely vegan. Mostly fruit, but content on eating basic foods like potatoes, rice, beans/lentils, fruits, vegetables, tofu, etc.