05/04/2019 - 21/04/2019
Please read my whole profile carefully, to get to know me better to see if you would like to have me for volunteering.
I'm currently seeking volunteer opportunities for just about any type of work in Toronto and Cobourg, Ontario, Canada from April 5 to 21, 2019 and possibly to come back to volunteer in the future. Please message me if my profile interests you and would like to know more about me. We can talk through Skype, Facebook or by email.
To learn more about me listen to my short free audiobook The Lost Love on Youtube.
I am an author of six books including the latest, Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone. I am also a certified World be Diet facilitator, public speaker, YouTuber, minimalist, straight edge, anarchist, outgoing, and vegan since 2009, striving to minimize harm to other living beings and the Earth and to be positive and happy in my daily life.
My dietary practices are completely vegan (plant-based), and prefer esting all raw ripe fruit, but will also consume basic staples like potatoes, rice, beans, pasta, veggies, tofu, etc. if need be. I do eat a lot of food, just to inform people. But I don’t mind dumpster diving, going to food banks or other ways to save money on groceries and to divert less food going to waste. I do not smoke, drink alcohol or do drugs (this is what a “straight edge” lifestyle is). Natural remedies and whole plant foods are my medicine. I am also an advocate for veganic gardening and farming and live an ethical-spiritual vegan life.
1. To me all life is sacred. I don’t view any being as property, to be used or harmed in any way, whenever possible. That is why I am vegan. I respect all animals and do not wish to use, kill, or steal anything from them. This is the principle of ahimsa or harmlessness where we refrain from injuring any living creature and cause the least harm whenever possible. This includes abstaining from the consumption of animal foods and products that contain animal ingredients, as well as, animals used in entertainment, for testing, clothing, or other uses, as much as possible and practicable. I value all animal’s freedom; therefore, I do not agree with in the keeping of companion animals “pets” or housing animals as in a sanctuary, but rather live harmoniously with naturally free-roaming animals in nature.
2. I value every human animal equally and reject all forms of discrimination. I treat everyone as I like to be treated, with kindness, love, and respect.
3. Not to take what is not given, but to respect the property of others. I refrain from taking the property, life, time, or life-energy of others if not given freely directly to me.
4. Not to engage in sexual misconduct. This refers to any action of body, speech or mind that sees another as an object for my own self-gratification.
5. Not to lie but speak the truth. I avoid telling falsehoods or exaggerations, internally or externally, through any deceitful action, word or thought, with the intent to harm others.
6. I do not consume alcoholic beverages, cigarettes and cigars or marijuana, and prefer to be away from people who are consuming these harmful substances. I believe in order to be at peace and spiritual, I need not consume any substances that negatively affect my heart and mind.
7. I respect nature, and that is why we never use harmful chemicals on the Earth, minimizing as much harm as I possibly can. Therefore, I only implement veganic permaculture techniques when gardening. I never use nonhuman animal manure, urine, bone meal, feather meal, fish meal, blood meal, or anything else that comes from animals. Instead, I utilize plant compost, vegan humanure and urine, woodchips, and other vegan, eco-friendly substances whenever possible.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
I am a hard worker and have many skills and experiences pertaining to vegan/plant-based cooking, computer and Internet (Microsoft and Apple Macbook, various software), farming/gardening including weeding/general maintenance, planting, harvesting etc. using veganic permaculture growing methods, general building maintenance and house cleaning, writing, film and music fields, and more. I am eager and willing to learn and can provide help with almost any type of work. I also provide vegan education, book-signings snd talks, and meditation classes that are based on my books on spiritually and love.
Fluent in English, Basic Greek, learning Spanish
I was born and raised in Toronto, Canada. European background, but consider myself an Earthling
I am available to volunteer part-time around 20 to 25 hours per week at a completely vegan or vegan-friendly placement where I can put my skills to use and to also learn and meet new amazing people and become great friends.
I have already volunteered at three Workaway placements in Belize, Quebec and British Columbia, Canada.
I am seeking a placement that provides a great Workaway experience with decent accommodations, unlimited high-speed WiFi internet, and lots of ripe fruit, and vegan foods in exchange for 20 to 25 volunteer hours.
I am outgoing, fun, and a loving person and would love to meet other like-minded people who are as well. I am spiritually oriented and meditate on a daily bases. I aim to go to bed by 9 or 10 and wake up early. For more information about myself you can visit my personal website. Thank you. https://www.weareinterconnected.com
PS. I do not have many reviews yet, as I've only volunteered at three places so far. But I am honest and trustworthy and fun to be around. However, I am shy, until I get to know you, I am life of the action.
• As I am an ethical-spiritual vegan, the Workaway placement and jobs delegated to me must be vegan oriented and does not exploit the Earth or animals, or at least people have to be kind and open to vegans. I tend not to enjoy being around rotting corposes or secretions of dead animals, alcohol, fires, smoke, or strong sents and chemicals.
• Again, I eat a lot of food, specifically fruit. Therefore vegan food must be supplied, and fruit must be in abundance each week. I am able to dumpster dive, go to the food bank or get wholesale organic produce and also grow eganic food as well. I don’t drink much water when eating high raw food, but when I do, it would be preferable that you supply filtered water - reverse osmosis, distilled, well water, spring, whatever, but not bottle or tap.
• I also work part-time through the internet, so unlimited high-speed internet through wi-fi (my computer only has wi-fi capability) has to be provided. At least 10 Mbps speed as I do live videos through YouTube and Facebook.
• The Workaway placement must be a fun, loving and positive space to be. Moderate paced volunteering around 20 to 25 hours per week with at least 2-days off per week. But the schedule can be flexible.
• Any occasional community gatherings and meals prepared and eaten together must be entirely vegan (please no flesh/meat, dairy, eggs or honey from animals or any other food item that includes animal ingredients), as everyone can, therefore, participate in these gatherings. Again, I have difficulty being around the dead corpses and secretions of animals and also refrain from being around alcoholic beverages, and (e)cigarette/cigar smoke, and even marijuana smoke. Cannabis herb in cooking is fine.
Yes, any food that causes harm to another being. I am a vegan.
Special dietary requirements
I eat completely vegan and refrain from seeing nonhuman animals as property, thus do not consume anything that comes out of them. No eggs, flesh (meat), dairy, honey or otherwise anything or any ingredient that is derived from their bodies or secretions.