From: United Kingdom
Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Bolivia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Germany, Japan, Jordan, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Peru, United States
14/10/2016 - 30/09/2019
Travelling around Canada from June 2017 for six months, feel free to get in touch if you think I can be of help!
- I want to live round the world through travel and work, and to truly know the places and their people by working and living with them.
- I also want to learn new skills along the way and to use mine in new environment.
- Taking a break from familiar settings and environment I have learnt a lot about myself and the world around me.
- Having had numerous fortunate events and met kind and generous people from all over, I want to offer myself back as much as the world has offered me.
- To be able to make connections with people so far away from home makes you realise we all have more in common than the obvious differences like languages and appearances.
- Travelling has also taught me the importance of self-reliance, to cherish what we have and to enjoy the simple things.
- I am independent and pro-active, happy to work on my own as much as being in a team.
- A fast learner with strong work ethics, capable of turning my hands to different things. I appreciate every opportunity to learn and try something new.
- Having travelled in South America for six months by myself, I want to continue to go as far as I can.
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
I have practical work experience in the following:
marketing and communications
databases, data analysis
book-keeping and accounts
Skills I don't yet have are what I want to learn on my travel. I am opening to new experiences and flexible in approach.
With an education background in science and engineering, I have worked in business support and development through marketing and communications.
Special dietary requirements