From: United Kingdom
Argentina, Bolivia, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Egypt, India, Mexico, Peru, United States
14/10/2016 - 30/09/2019
- I want to live round the world through travel and work, and to truly know the places and their people by working and living with them.
- I also want to learn new skills along the way and to use mine in new environment.
- Taking a break from familiar settings and environment I have learnt a lot about myself and the world around me.
- Having had numerous fortunate events and met kind and generous people from all over, I want to offer myself back as much as the world has offered me.
- To be able to make connections with people so far away from home makes you realise we all have more in common than the obvious differences like languages and appearances.
- Travelling has also taught me the importance of self-reliance, to cherish what we have and to enjoy the simple things.
- I am independent and pro-active, happy to work on my own as much as being in a team.
- A fast learner with strong work ethics, capable of turning my hands to different things. I appreciate every opportunity to learn and try something new.
- Having travelled in South America for six months by myself, I want to continue to go as far as I can.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
I have practical work experience in the following:
marketing and communications
databases, data analysis
book-keeping and accounts
Skills I don't yet have are what I want to learn on my travel. I am open to new experiences and flexible in approach. I want to work with my hands more and learn to make things and am particularly interested in woodworking and carpentry.
English, Chinese, Spanish (learning), Mandarin (learning)
With an education background in science and engineering, I have worked in business support and development through marketing and communications.
Special dietary requirements