From: United States
15/08/2018 - 31/01/2019
Hello, everyone! I just graduated from nursing school and I would like to fulfill my lifelong dream of working and travelling the world before I settle down. I live for trying new things and getting out of my comfort zone. I would describe myself as rather adventurous- I've been skydiving, scuba-diving, bungee-jumping, class-5 river rafting... I've run in marathons, long-distance relay races, mud runs, obstacle courses... I snowboard, wake-board, swim, SUP board, yoga (if that's a verb)... It all sounds intimidating on paper but I'm solidly uncoordinated and I have a bad tendency to fall on my face. I am quick to crack a joke and I love meeting new people. I am also in a serious relationship with my aviators. Thank you so much for considering me!
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
- HEALTHCARE: 2 years in geriatric healthcare as a Nurse's Aide (CNA) and then a Nurse (LPN). I rock first aid, but I don't give you a whole lot of sympathy unless you sprout an arterial bleed or are unconscious.
- TEACHING: I taught Theatre to kids in a private company and at a Boy's and Girl's Club. I am a a patient teacher and love the students who want to learn.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: 2 years in retail, 1 year serving ice cream (it was wonderful but I got fat), 2 years as a server.
- GENERAL LABOR: I like to garden, I am able to help with animals, I am physically fit and don't mind some blood, sweat, and tears.
- HOME SKILLS: I've been doing them all my life. I can clean, cook, and generally do house chores like a boss.
Native English, Conversational Spanish
Thanks again for considering me! I hope to hear from you soon!
Special dietary requirements