From: United States
Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
11/06/2018 - 31/05/2019
I like to travel, learn languages, cook, hike and explore the outdoors. I also enjoy drawing and painting and reading. I’m adventurous and independent and always looking to learn something new.
I graduated from college in 2017 (studied Spanish and biology), over the summer I got my EMT certification and started working in a public school as the health tech paraprofessional. I bought a one-way ticket and want to travel and learn new skills for a while. I’ve always loved being on the road and adventuring and can’t wait to see what the world has to offer. Summer 2018 marks my first time using WorkAway, but I have had a great experience WWOOFing in the past with one of my friends. It was a rewarding experience working all day on a farm and seeing the progress we made. I am really excited to do some workaways because there are such a variety of experiences offered—and in such cool places! I’m looking forward to meeting new people and working hard to learn new skills while I travel.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
• Working with kids - I work at a school, I’ve worked in a daycare/school in Argentina, I babysit
• Construction type projects/manual labor- I helped build a sports court and have hand-mixed cement, I do habitat for humanity (building fences, clearing space)
• Farming/gardening - do some at home, I’ve wwoofed on a farm in Boulder, CO, farming Workaway in Switzerland (herding sheep up an alp, feeding and caring for sheep, moving horses, clearing aqueducts, gathering hay, building fences), basic landscaping
• I’m a certified EMT-B, have first aid, CPR
• I speak English, I studied Spanish and had a year of French.
• I worked in a bakery to learn some baking techniques and great customer service
• I do lots of dog sitting, house-sitting, and babysitting.
• Can drive manual transmission
fast learner and hard worker
independent - I know how to get a job done, be self-directed, and be responsible
enthusiastic and very excited to get stuff done!
Special dietary requirements