Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand
19/06/2018 - 01/02/2019
Here is Andrea, a smiley, creative, & open spirit girl from Barcelona currently living and working in Australia with my partner Ramon. We both love learning and traveling and that is the main reason why we always look forward for new experiences. We have already proved to ourselves that workaway is an amazing way to do what we love.
I love meeting new people, learning about other’s culture and sharing my own one and I think volunteering is a great way to do it. I am passionate about food so be sure that I will cook a traditional and delicious Spanish meal for you!
WHAT CAN I SHARE?
- I can teach Spanish, Catalan & English.
- I love cooking so definitely count on me on the kitchen
- I love kids and I have 5 years’ experience working as a babysitter and sports instructor.
- Give me a paintbrush and you will make me happy. I previously volunteered as a painter in Belgium so I can help with domestic repairs and minor renovations.
- I currently work in the hospitality industry and I love anything related to customer service so I am definitely keen to help with anything related.
- I am Sports activities instructor. Back to 4 years ago, I volunteered at a sailing school leading aquatic activities such as windsurf, paddle and kayaking.
ALWAYS ready to get my hand dirty and learn to do anything that I yet don't know.
Anyway, if what you read seems interesting and there is anything I can help with… let’s get in touch and know each other!
Please, feel free to ask any question.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
What am I good at?
- Children's care...I LOVE KIDS!
- Anything related to Hospitality and Customer service.
- Sport and nature activities.
- Painting and artistic works.
- Basic administrative and office skills.
I am a creative soul so give me any D.I.Y and I will find the way to do it. Always open to new knowledge and happy to learn anything about to come!
Spanish (mother tongue) - Catalan & English
- Babysitter for 4 years of a lovely kid in my hometown.
- Sports instructor ( 2 summers)
- Hospitality industry working in a cafè, a couple of hotels, hard rock cafè and as a events manager (4 years)
- Office work in a events company (6 months)
Studies & Courses:
- Cambridge Advanced English Certificate.
- Direction of sports activities degree.
- Leisure time recreational activities for kids course.
- Kombucha workshop (Thailand)
- IELTS English Cetificate
Special dietary requirements
I monstly eat vegetarian and vegan if I have the choice. However, as a traveler I'm always open to try new dishes and discover new flavours.