Austria, Cambodia, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom
01/08/2018 - 30/06/2019
I am Amaia, but everyone calls me Ami. I'm from Montevideo, Uruguay!
I've always been a person that dreams big and traveling has always been a big part of my dreams. When I was finishing my bachelor studies I did an international exchange program in Montreal where I had the opportunity to meet incredible people and travel around.
Now I have a new dream. Discovering Europe and Asia! An, while doing so, keep discovering myself.
I have been working in digital marketing since I can remember but decided it was about time to make a pause from my regular job. Now I want to work on myself and keep developing other aspects of me that make me more fulfilled.
Regarding my personality, I choose to live creatively every day. I believe that this made me resourceful, imaginative and in sync with amazing people and projects. I’m curious and open-minded, I love good music, good food, and good conversations. I'm positive and driven, I like to get things done while enjoying it, taking circumstances and making the most of them.
Check out my skills listed and perhaps we could be a good match! What I can promise is that If I don’t know how I’ll be eager to learn. I’ll be also glad to help always with responsibility and respect.
I'm currently traveling around Europe and I will be around for a couple more months, maybe more!
Let me know if you have any questions!
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- I have a bachelor degree in Business Administration.
- I have specialized in social media marketing and digital media strategy, so if you have a business or a personal brand you need to develop I can definitely help!
- Teaching: I've been teaching since I was 18 years old, starting with a very young group of English students as an assistant, then computer science to teenagers and finally teaching Social Media, Digital Media Planning, and Creative Strategy during the last 4 years. During 2017 I also taught Press and Media Analysis as a university professor.
- Cooking all kinds of foods and making the best Uruguayan pizza.
- Know how to turn on a wood fire and make a homemade Uruguayan barbeque. Veggie too!
- Good with kids: I love telling stories, reading books, playing games, using imagination and creativity.
- Writing: poems, songs, reflections on personal growth. I also write for social media blogs and for my own.
- Singing (learning now how to do it professionally! I promise not to disturb)
- Painting (amateur, mostly acrylic and watercolor paint), crafting, DIY.
- Gardening (learned helping my mother around - a Biologist! - and having my own organic garden)
- Helping with the house: grocery shopping, cleaning (haven't done it professionally), minor repairs (sanding, painting, applying drywall compound, etc).
English (full professional proficiency - fluent); Spanish (Native speaker); Portuguese (basic)
Special dietary requirements