From: United Kingdom
Australia, New Zealand
29/04/2019 - 29/04/2020
I am a passionate, creative and hardworking individual, with the desire to see the world, meet new people and learn new skills. With a particular interest in living a self-sufficient life style and helping the natural environment, any way I can. I’m also super sporty and a real team player, but work well independently too. Most importantly, I make a mean Iranian Pistachio Carrot Cake.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
- Computer design aided skills (illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint & Sketch-up).
- General computer skills (Outlook, Excel & Word).
- Event assistant skills (House of Vans skateboarding & BMX events , Tough Mudder, Nuclear obstacle races & Triathlons).
- British Level 1 triathlon coach.
- Hiking/ Trekking assistant.
- Horse riding and maintenance, including grooming and mucking out.
- General garden maintenance, including pruning, cutting the lawn & watering plants.
- Customer service skills (Customer service and receptionist).
- Volunteering for the England National Trust.
I am not fully qualified in most of the required jobs, but I am hardworking, reliable and keen to learn new skills.
Special dietary requirements