01/10/2018 - 01/10/2019
I consider myself eternally curious and open-minded, I seek to expand my horizon and views on the world. There is so much we don't know, but one thing I know for sure is that love is the groundwork of life and if we bring love to every encounter we have, there can be no wrong outcome.
I look forward to the many adventures that await and the amazing people I am yet to meet!
A few links:
- Here is my website which I occasionally share my thoughts and photography on: https://www.karigracephoto.com/
- My Instagram account is @kari_grace
- I have had so many wonderful experiences traveling with Couch Surfing. If you wish to read my page and reviews you can do so here: https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/kari-grace :)
- My linkedIn has not been updated since graduating from college, however, there is still some useful information here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kari-grace-03244264/
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Film and Television from Bond University Australia
- Social media manager for travel community Passion Passport (Instagram @PassionPassport). I am extremely well versed in running various social media platforms and have grown many accounts in the past (including my current workaway @dreamseasurfcampcostarica)
- Professional photographer
- Corporate and general waitressing
- Retail Experience
- Extensive barista skills
- Reception experience
- Working with children - Nanny and Babysitting experience
- Responsible service of alcohol - Minimal bartending experience
- Basic computer and design skills
- Housekeeping experience
'On-paper' skills aside, I believe a person's resilience and determination to grow speaks volumes about their character. I love to challenge myself and push my boundaries, happy to jump in and try anything new!
Things I love:
- Exploring – discovering new countries, new experiences, new people!
- Being creative - photography & film.
- Spirituality and holistic wellness - Long-term volunteer and class assistant at the New York Open Center (a holistically-based education center where I have had the incredible opportunity to participate in a variety of courses from shamanic healing, ayurvedic nutrition, green medicine, tarot, jin shin jyutsu and everything in between!)
- Psychology - Certified in Positive Psychology through the Open Center ^
- Philosophy - Long-term student at the School of Practical Philosophy in New York City.
- Anything outdoors (being in nature)
- Socialising - meeting new people and forming great friendships :) Community is very important to me!
- Health and fitness - Previous long-distant runner, now exploring the world or Yoga and mind-body connection.
- Kirtan! A saving grace living in a city like New York. I found deep connection and community through the beautiful Bhakti Center.
Special dietary requirements