02/03/2020 - 02/07/2020
I come from a military background. I am used to discipline, hard work and life's tough questions - and answers.
In my short life span of 26 years, I can honestly say that I’ve tried a lot. I’ve seen a lot. And I’ve felt a lot.
Therefore I’m travelling out of Denmark, where I had comfortably planted my roots, to experience one thing, one question:
HOW HUMAN BEINGS LOVE?
Be it the way we treat animals, our nature, our planet and most importantly: Each other.
We Earthlings surely are strange creatures and I want to meet and experience every aspect of that statement.
I love nature. I love animals. I love people. And I especially love diving into the human psyche and our behaviour.
Now, I’ve quit my job. I’ve moved out of my apartment. I’ve packed a backpack.
Now’s the time to go out and ANSWER THAT QUESTION in order to help making life better for Mother Earth and her inhabitants:
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
So, what can I offer?
- CLEANING and some GARDENING areas. (Very experienced)
- PAINTING/DRAWING skills (examples in my PHOTO ALBUM - Trained/very experienced)
- CUSTOMERS SERVICE skills. (Trained/Very experienced)
- COMMUNICATIONAL skills (Very experienced - Army trained)
- Handling and using SENSITIVE ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT (Very experienced - military trained)
- (mostly) Vegetarian COOKING skills (Quite experienced)
- CARE TAKING of pets, especially dogs (Quite experienced)
- PLANNING AND ORGANISING. (Trained/A little experienced)
- INDUSTRIAL PAINTING (Trained/a little experienced)
- TEACHING arts (a little experienced)
- SOCIALLY ADEPT and very resourceful ('m good with work that includes people)
- RELIABLE and STABLE
- FLEXIBLE (Do not mind various assignments)
- ADAPTIVE (to changing work situations)
I speak Danish and English fluently. I understand French on a basic level.
Special dietary requirements
I prefer a vegetarian diet but every now and then, I eat fish.