15/09/2017 - 10/04/2019
We are two enthusiastic Dutchies exploring the diversity of awesomeness that this world has to offer. We love the unexpected adventures of traveling & the new people we meet. Almost one year on our way we traveled in 9 different countries. We met tons of inspiring people on this trip and every single country is treading us more than good so far!
We are two easy going optimistic spirits who love to philosophise, read good books, cook good veggie meals, draw, doodle, practice yoga and play percussion.
Volunteering would be a great opportunity for us to expand our adventures and knowledge, get to know new (local) people, hear new stories and learn/exchange things. We are really keen to get the chance to join this new experience!
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
- creative and innovative
- Good cooking skills and food knowledge
- Lot of knowledge and experience in coffee and hospitality
- Marketing experience (JJ)
- Psychology experience (Marous)
- Sportive and fit (Marous: Yoga knowledge)
- Into music and dance (JJ: percussion / Marous: modern and classic dance)
- Artistic and art lovers
- good builder (JJ)
- Social and open minded
- Nature lovers and into biology
- Always open to learn new things!
English, Dutch & a bit of Spanish
24 & 30
Special dietary requirements
Marous is a vegetarian