17/10/2017 - 31/08/2019
I am an open-minded girl from Hungary who would like to step out of the everyday routine, leave her comfort zone and travel around Europe a bit.
During my university years I've spent 5 months in Germany (thanks to an Erasmus scholarship). Besides studying, I had time to visit the surroundings and I enjoyed it quite a lot! But unfortunately in the last 5 years I have been doing office work, and had not much time to travel. My work holidays have limited me to only a few trips a year. Now I want to change this and try to spend more time in a country to get to know the culture, people, landscape, sights, food... I would like to learn languages, see how a farm works and meet people with similar thinking. I would be grateful for an opportunity to acquire different skills from hosts.
Volunteering history from October 2017:
1) Dozza, Emilia-Romagna, Italy (5 weeks): working on a farm, gardening, picking olives, housekeeping, helping around the animals, managing the Airbnb rooms
2) San Bonifacio, Veneto, Italy (7 weeks): housekeeping, babysitting
3) Órgiva, Andalusia, Spain (6 weeks): planting, gardening, painting
4) Sorrento, Campania, Italy (4 weeks): gardening, housekeeping, helping with the Airbnb rooms
5) Fano, Marche, Italy (4 weeks): teaching English, Au pair
6) Lazise, Veneto, Italy (6 weeks): teaching English, Au pair of two kids
7) Milano, Lombardy, Italy (4 weeks): teaching English, taking care of two boys
8) Como, Lombardy, Italy (currently, from January 2019): au pair of two boys, teaching English
I am not looking for new places currently, but if someone is interested in contacting me from Torino, I am available for a call.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
working quickly and efficiently
persistent in work
practice in gardening
love working with animals
I like kids
general computer skills
I try to do my best in every type of work
After spending almost one year in Italy, I am able to say that I am good at cooking :)
Hungarian, English, German, little Italian
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. So step out of your comfort zone, open your mind and let experience enter it.
For this period of my life it's very true: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!
Special dietary requirements