From: Saudi Arabia & Canada
Belize, Guatemala, Mexico
01/04/2019 - 31/12/2019
We're Saif (pronounced like "Safe") from Saudi Arabia and Émilie (pronounced like "Émilie") from Canada, and we might have some sense of humor and a lot of adventure.
We met while traveling in the Philippines and now going through Mexico and Central America. English is the common language between us; Émilie speaks Spanish and Saif intend to improve his while in Latin America. Our native languages are respectively French and Arabic.
The both of us are super easygoing, curious and open-minded. We both put our professional life on hold to immerse ourselves in other cultures. We’ve hitchhiked thousands of kilometers in many different countries; it’s our way of meeting locals.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- Certified Divemaster
- Past HelpX experience on a farm in Australia
- Worked more than 5 years as Marketing Project Manager; developing promotional and ad campaigns, organizing teamwork
- Fresh software engineer graduate; Back-end Developer, Database Manager, Network Manager
- Lead guide in an international travel company
- Past HelpX experience as an English teacher in a school in Japan, Bioconstruction builder in a sustainable farm in Mexico
- Worked as a host in a fine restaurant for over the period of 6 months
English, French, Arabic, Spanish
23 & 30
One our objectives in this trip is to sharpen our Spanish and to be fluent.
Special dietary requirements