01/02/2019 - 28/02/2019
I am a 29-year old German girl, former student of environmental sciences, loving the outdoors, especially the mountains. I am curious, open-minded and always willing to try out and learn new things. I like physical work, mutually learning from each other, exchange and inspiration, being with animals. I have been vegetarian for many years. Also, I love speaking foreign languages and intercultural exchange, which is why I think that workaway really is a great thing.
I am easy to get along with, quite adaptable and I would say that I have a very positive attitude towards life in general.
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- many years of experience with horses (riding, lunging, ground work, working with young horses...)
- experience in forest work, e.g. cutting trees, constructing fences and tracks
- experience in animal care (sheep, goats, dogs etc...). I do love animals of any kind.
- decent vegetarian/vegan cooking skills (even though it's not my favourite)
- some experience in working with children
- some experience in gardening
... plus the eagerness to learn new things, flexibility and the ability to "muck in"
German, English, French, Spanish
Special dietary requirements
vegetarian (with eating very little milk products)