From: France & Switzerland
Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
01/06/2019 - 31/08/2019
Hello there !
We (Alex and Adèle) are world travelers and teachers from Switzerland and France. Alex is 32 and Adèle 26 years old. Both of us teach French as a foreign language, though Alex is also a German and English teacher, and Adèle works in primary schools.
We have decided to take this year off to travel from Switzerland to the (far) East! Thus, we are free from September 2018 to December 2019. We want to help in different places to experience diverse ways of life and discover new cultures and languages.
We are especially looking for hosts having a farm or an accommodation business, but we are open to any other offer.
We are both hard-working, easy-going people who like to learn new skills. We are independent people who can easily work separately if needed.
We have already had some experiences in volunteering (mostly farms, guesthouses and language cafes). We have loved those experiences, this is why we want to keep traveling this way.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
- guiding tours for tourists (in French, English, Spanish and German)
- restaurant and bar skills (serving, washing up, helping in the kitchen)
- teaching languages (French, English, Spanish, German)
- gardening (picking up, weeding, pruning, planting, sowing seeds)
- taking care of animals (cows, sheep, chickens, dogs)
- DIY/building: we are not professional of those skills but we love to learn and work with our hands !
- driving license (B)
- taking care of children
- playing music (guitar)
French, English, Spanish, German, Serbo-Croatian, Italian
27 & 32
Cats (if they live inside the house)
Special dietary requirements