Informações do perfil
Informações de viagem
Atividades em que tenho interesse:
Travelling through Portugal!
I'm Selina, 23 years old and I'm German. I love meeting people, seeing different places and experiencing new cultures. I'm very open-minded, active and easy going! I like to learn new skills, that's why workaway is the perfect opportunity for me to combine traveling and learning.
I study English, Spanish and German at the university to become a teacher. I'm in my last year of the Bachelor of Education. I'm very interested in languages and teaching children.
I also like photography, cooking, yoga, sports, surfing, hiking, being in nature and animals.
Me llamo Selina, tengo 23 años y soy alemana. Me encanta conocer a nueva gente, ver distintos lugares del mundo y conocer nuevas culturas. Soy una persona abierta y activa. Me gusta aprender nuevas habilidades, así que workaway es perfecto para mí, para viajar y aprender al mismo tiempo.
Estudio inglés, español y alemán en la universidad para ser profesora. Estoy en el último año de mis estudios bachelor of education. Los idiomas y la pedagogía me interesan mucho.
Además, me gusta la fotografía, cocinar, yoga, el deporte, surfear, senderismo, la naturaleza y los animales.
InteressesMontanhasPraiaNaturalezaEsportes aquáticosFitnessYoga/bem-estarAtividades ao ar livreCaminhadaFazendaAnimaisMascotesIdiomasArte e designEscreverLivrosFilmes e TVFotografiaCulinária e comidaVegetariano/veganoCultura
Habilidades e conhecimento para compartilhar ou aprender
Tenho interesse em:Projetos de construção/faça você mesmoManutenção geralProjetos ambientaisAjuda a cuidar da casaHotelaria/turismoTrabalho beneficente
Conhecimento de:JardinagemCuidar de crianças/atividades criativasCriar/cozinhar refeições caseirasVida na fazendaCuidar de animaisProjetos artísticos
Poso ensinar:Prática de idiomasEnsino
Quais são suas habilidades?
WORKING WITH CHILDREN
- I have been an aupair in Spain twice, took care for the children and taught them German and English.
- My little cousine is now 10 years old. I used to babysit her at least once a week.
- Due to my studies, I have done many internships at schools. During the internships I taught English to children from the age of 4 to 18.
- I am in the last year of the Bachelor of Education in German, English and Spanish. Over the last two and a half years I have acquired a lot of knowledge about general language skills (grammar, speaking and writing skills), as well as linguistic and literature knowledge.
- I spent one semester on Tenerife and one semester in London studying abroad.
- I have been a tutor for 2 years giving private lessons to students from the age of 7 to 19.
- I have a lot of experience teaching languages to children due to my internships.
- I love animals and I know how to treat them well.
- I have always been surrounded by animals since my childhood, so I am experienced with animals.
- I am not afraid of working hard/ cleaning.
- I worked in many different places (bakery, department for business administration, automobile production, babysitting, tutoring, waitress) Hence, I am able to work in a team and I have a good work ethic.
- I love cooking healthy and vegetarian food.
- I'm interested in photography. I always bring my camera when I am traveling.
- I am an active person. I love sports, so I am fit and capable of physical work.
Mais detalhes sobre meu interesse em idiomas
I would be happy to teach my mother tongue German and English. I would love to improve my Spanish and Italian.
I would love to learn properly how to surf
Mais algumas informações
Carteira de motorista
It was an amazing experience to stay with Beatriz and her lovely family. Elena and Pablo are very sweet, well behaved and happy children. Spending time with them never felt like “working hours” rather like being with your siblings. They are creative
I stayed there with another girl and our job was to take care for the animals. We gave them food and cleaned.
You surely can't complain about the working hours. The job is done really quickly and you have a lot of free time. There is no food provided, but considering the working hours this is really