Information du profil
Information de voyage
Actuellement, je suis
Hello! I'm Zoe :) I am a 21 year old student who is currently on a break from studying in London.
I am a naturally curious, empathetic, and ambitious person who loves learning, having authentic conversations with people, and generally seeking new experiences to teach me new things. I am creative and sensitive by nature, and find myself drawn to art and music. At university, I study philosophy and economics so have particular interests here as well as in many other areas including current affairs, psychology and spirituality. I love being active and healthy, living mindfully and appreciating the simple things in life :)
At the moment I am especially interested in developing my french language skills and learning about french culture.
Centres d’intérêtNatureYoga / bien-êtreJardinageLanguesArt et designDessin et peintureBricolage / artisanatÉcritureLivresFilms et téléMusiqueCuisine et alimentationPolitique/justice socialeCultureÉvénements/vie socialeMode et beauté
Plus de détails sur les langues qui m'intéressent
I have always found myself drawn to french culture and I would love to learn to fluency :)
Compétences et connaissances que j'aimerais partager ou apprendre
Ça m'intéresse :JardinageTenir compagnie à une pers. âgéeÉco-projetsS’occuper des animauxTravail associatifProjets artistiquesPréparer les repas / cuisiner pour la familleBricolage et projets de construction
J'ai des connaissances :LanguesAider à la maison
Quelles sont vos compétences ?
I am generally detailed-oriented and a fast learner. While I don't have any specialist skills, I love giving things lots of time and attention and doing them to the best of my ability :)
- I really value beauty and art and am creative by nature so I would love to help with any artistic projects
- I am generally quite a practical person and love using my senses so would love to help with projects that involve building/making anything
- I love nature and being outside. Having grown up in the English countryside, I am used to being around animals!
- I love playing piano and am a musical person
- I am very happy to help with general help around the house and organisation.
- I have had waitressing and retail jobs, so am comfortable doing any work involving skills associated with customer service
- I would be very willing to help with any English learning
- I have volunteered at a local community cupboard (which is like a food bank)
- I have lots of childcare and babysitting experience and am very comfortable looking after children.
Permis de conduire
Régime alimentaire spécial
Vegetarain (although I can be flexible if needed)
Ce workawayer n’a toujours pas reçu de feedback.