27.09.2020 - 22.05.2021
We are currently in UK (Surrey), looking for a new experience on the UK from mid December on! Please don't hesitate on contacting us :)
Hi! We are Sabrina (28) and Martin (33), an argentinian couple with a huge passion for travelling, meeting new people and learning from different cultures. We love to experience the different ways people live life, sharing wisdom, conversations, music and caring (and cooking!). We are positive and open minded people, highly reliable and responsible, able to take initiative and work independently when it’s necessary.
Back in Argentina, Sabrina worked as a graphic designer and Martin as a lawyer, when we both decided to break the routine, get out of the comfort zone and start pursuing our dreams of travelling in 2018. We left our homes and stable jobs to start the adventure of our lifes. We lived in Denmark for 1 year, working on different jobs, and during that time we visited 7 countries and 15 cities. After that, we traveled to several countries in Europe and also to Morocco. Then, we went to Andorra to work for the winter season, where we also had the opportunity of enjoying it's beautiful natural surroundings almost on a daily basis.
During these past two years of beautiful experiences, we discovered that exploring, sharing, getting to know new places and people helped us growing as individuals and finding real happiness in the simple things of life, valuing each and every place and moment, enjoying our dream of travelling.
We both have a wide variety of different interests, passions and skills.
- Cleaning and organizing: I have been working as a housekeeper at a 4* hotel in Copenhagen, and also as a housekeeping supervisor in Andorra.
- Reception and administration: I also have been working as a part-time receptionist at a hotel in Andorra, something new that I really enjoyed and would like to keep improving.
- Graphic design, photography, video making, publicity and social media.
- Decoration, painting, arts & crafts.
- Cooking, kitchen work, bakery.
- Creative, practical, organiced, friendly, team worker, nature and cat lover.
- Cooking/ kitchen work: I love cooking, and actually i have been working in Andorra as a cooker for the last months in an hotel, which i really enjoyed.
- Cleaning: I also have been working before on cleaning services for another hotel, in Copenhagen.
- Animal care/ pet sitting: i love animals, and since i grew up in the countryside, i am used to take care and deal with horses, cows, pigs, dogs and cats.
- Administration and customer care.
- Internet/ computers.
- Guitar/ music teacher: I have some experience teaching guitar (actually i am bringing one with me). Besides traveling and cooking, music is definitely one of the things i like the most in life.
- Friendly, quick learner, proactive, enthusiastic, hard working, nature lover.
We both are also willing to learn more about gardening (we do know basic gardening tasks, as grass and bush cutting, leaf clearing, weeding), farming, house renovation and general maintenance, as well as being part of an eco friendly project.
28 & 33
Permis de conduire
Régime alimentaire spécial