Information du profil
Information de voyage
Actuellement, je suis
Ma prochaine destination :Malta - du Avr 2022 au Mai 2022 Voir tout
I am Karen, a university student from Hong Kong. Before starting university, I rode a bicycle around the island of Taiwan, activating my interest in culturally immersive experience. Spending more than half of 2019 living abroad, I became more flexible, independent and open-minded. I am always thrilled to learn about different cultures, skills, and people. Every challenge is an opportunity to grow. Now I am ready to leave my old self behind and to discover new possibilities in life.
I love all kinds of volunteer work, ranging from NGO support to youth development to health project. I always see being able to help others as a blessing. I also enjoy cycling, hiking, baking or just wandering around with friends and family.
I would love to have Skype call if you have any questions. I look forward to working with you and having a nice time together :)
Centres d’intérêtMontagnePlageNatureCampingVoile / bateauFitnessYoga / bien-êtreCyclismeDanseActivités en plein airRandonnéeBénévolatFermeMenuiserieDev. durableAnimauxAnimaux de compagnieArchitectureArts du spectacleDessin et peinture
montrer plusBricolage / artisanatFilms et téléMusiqueCuisine et alimentationVégétarien ou véganCultureDev. personnelÉvénements/vie sociale
Compétences et connaissances que j'aimerais partager ou apprendre
Ça m'intéresse :Bricolage et projets de constructionEntretien généralAider dans une fermeÉco-projets
J'ai des connaissances :JardinageBaby-sitting et jeux créatifsPréparer les repas / cuisiner pour la familleAider à la maisonS’occuper des animauxAccueil / tourismeTravail associatifProjets artistiquesEnseignement
Quelles sont vos compétences ?
• Marketing and graphic design (Photoshop, iMovie, WorldPress) - I major in business and did several interns at the department of communications, in which I designed eCards, logos, infographics, and other social media content, so I can help with promoting your business!
• Guest service - I assisted in a variety of events, such as charity walk and symposium, as well as foreigners' adaptation to Hong Kong. I always enjoy meeting new people.
• Basic building skills - I painted my own room and assembled furniture like shelf and desk. I had lots of fun in doing these kinds of hands-on maintenance.
• English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) teaching - I have experience of tutoring children.
• Event organising - I have gathered rich experience in organizing events and volunteer activities for fundraising, raising awareness, or just gathering.
I'm a quick learner, who is eager to take on new challenges!
Chinois (mandarin): Courant
Chinese (Cantonese): Courant
Permis de conduire
Régime alimentaire spécial
Surrounded by the nature, we were offered a cozy room with excellent view. Ella and