Information du profil
Information de voyage
Actuellement, je suis
à la maison
Les activités qui m'intéressent :
Planning to travel around Sweden and Norway soon to keep up the process of self-development! I am a social person who loves to be outside and that loves animals:)
Ma prochaine destination :Australia Voir tout
I am a reliable, fun-loving as well as open-minded person who loves getting in touch with locals, other cultures and different types of characters, because this basically turnes out to be the greatest opportunity to widen my horizon in every aspect! I got to know the platform first before I was planning my work & travel-trip to New Zealand and Australia in 2014 right after I have successfully finished my apprenticeship in a big law firm.
It is to my belief that you haven't travelled the word, even if you have been here and there for a while (taking a pic on insta and move on to another scenic place and so on), if you haven't stayed with the locals for a while and hear and learn about their attitude towards life and their (culture) habits.
As I have met such inspiring and heart-warming workaway-hosts on my trip in 2014, I decided to take some time off from work (sabbatical) now and reactivate my workaway-profile to volunteer in a Nordic Country (preferable Sweden as I would love to improve my basic language skills) from August 2022 til October 2022.
I consider myself as a hard-working person who can rely on quick-wittedness and is performing all task with due care. In other words: I am a trustworthy person who will not let you down, have a sympathetic ear of all requests and respect you in your comfort-zone!
References from my recent trips are:
- General maintenance (mainly painting, but notice that I am neither a plumber nor a electrician)
- Child care (I did take care of a 4-year-old child in Melbourne for six months, unfortunately this reference/a feedback is not listed on my workaway-profile as it was a friend of Amy and Rachel who has no workaway-profile)
- Animal Care (I grew up with a Golden Retriever and have taken care of a cat in Melbourne for three weeks)
I am an outdoor person, so I really love hiking in my spare time. On top of that, I like to go for a swim.
Please note: Although I have a rather academic background, I am not afraid to get my hands dirty and doing things I have never done before...
Centres d’intérêtSports d'aventureActivités en plein airJardinageAnimauxLanguesCuisine et alimentationPolitique/justice socialeCultureDev. personnel
Plus de détails sur les langues qui m'intéressent
I have had a few Swedish classes at university in Germany, but I am not really confident to talk to native speaker. However, I am really keen to improve my language skills and would really appreciate it if someone would have the passion and patience to give me Swedish lessons.
Compétences et connaissances que j'aimerais partager ou apprendre
Ça m'intéresse :Tenir compagnie à une pers. âgéeAider dans une fermeÉco-projetsLangues
J'ai des connaissances :JardinageBaby-sitting et jeux créatifsPréparer les repas / cuisiner pour la familleEntretien généralAider à la maisonS’occuper des animauxAccueil / tourismeEnseignement
Quelles sont vos compétences ?
- Craftmanship (beginner); physicial strength is abundant
- I have been working in a beach club/cocktail bar, serving drinks, preparing food as well as cleaning and maintenance
- Due to the fact that I have a fireplace in my house, I am familiar with stacking a wood pile (but please note: I have never chopped wood before)
- I am speaking English fluently, having attend an advanced course at grammar school
- Last but not least: I am an all-rounder, who is willing to learn as much as possible and I am not afraid of new challenges!
- Organizing abilities
I really love healthy and freshly made meals/food:)
Permis de conduire
Régime alimentaire spécial