Argentine, Japon, Pérou, Vietnam
02.09.2019 - 31.07.2020
We are a Family of 4. Mum and Dad lived abroad in their childhoods and they always wanted to share this experience with their 2 girls (10 & 8yrs old) and one day...
Travel with the family during one year,
Discover countries and cultures of each of the 4 other continents than Europe where we live
Stay enough time in each country (4-6weeks) to fully immerse ourselves in each culture and go beyond the first impressions
Engage in local humanitarian missions related with education and sustainable development (eco tourism, agro farming, animal care)
We will bring with us:
- all our pleasure of life,
- our passion for teaching others
- our experiences in tourism. We can help in management, economics, experience and service operations
- Mona is passionate about kid psychology and strongly engaged in women emancipation. She loves creative arts and cooking with the kids.
- Olivier often accompanies school outings and participates a lot in school events. He also works daily with his animation team to create activities for the kids and workshops on nature discovery and sustainable development, for which he collaborated with an NGO, Bioregional.
- Mona and Olivier have a good English level, and can manage rudimentary Spanish.
- Olivier and Mona both have had First Aid training. They like Nature, hiking.
- Miki and Elena will have 4hrs of English course per week.
40 & 44
Family Humanitarian World Tour from Sept 19 to July 20
Going through various countries in Africa, Asia, Pacific and South America.
Want to be engaged in education, eco projects such as animal care, ecosystem protection, agrofarming, ecotourism
Permis de conduire
Mona is not allergic but does not tolerate lactose anymore
Régime alimentaire spécial
No lactose for Mona