Mexique, Népal, Turquie
01.09.2020 - 15.05.2021
We are from Seattle, Washington, USA. At home, we love to host parties for our friends, snuggle up with our fat cat Benedict, and find lots of reasons to laugh.
We both work in education and love what we do. But we have been working for a long time and wanted to take a sabbatical to experience something different from our day to day lives.
We travel often but only for a week at a time. We are diving into our adventurous spirit and decided to take a year off to travel the world. We love to have fun while we work and play.
Between the both of us we have very many diverse skills and abilities.
- Great at following directions but can be creative and independent when needed
- Strong customer service and social skills
- Enjoy odd jobs
- Fluent in English, proficient in Spanish (Reading/Writing/Speaking), a little French
- 10+ years as an English Language teacher with Master's Degree in Teaching
- Strong eye for interior design
- Basic sewing
- Enjoys event planning
- Good with plants
- Fluent in English and Basic Vietnamese Speaker
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Welfare
- Experience running a non-profit and working with children
- Photo/videography and editing skills including basic graphic designs
- Fairly savvy with technology (AV equipment, computer programs)
- Amateur DJ
- Always interested in learning how to do new things and solving problems
Plus de détails sur les langues qui m'intéressent
Ce workawayer a indiqué qu’il souhaitait faire partager sa ou ses propre(s) langue(s) ou en apprendre une nouvelle. Veuillez le contacter directement pour en discuter.
34 & 28
We like playing board games, card games, and BINGO. Monica likes to play soccer. Tamthy likes to play baseball/basketball but is not good at either. We love coffee and beer. We also love birdwatching and looking for wildlife.
Permis de conduire
Régime alimentaire spécial