22.03.2020 - 31.08.2020
Inspirational, caring, flexible but also patient and resilient. I have a positive attitude, enthusiastic with a diligent methodical approach to work. Attentive to detail and working under own initiative as well as part of a team. Excellent in organisational skills and considered reliable, responsible and a professional person.
LEO in brief...
* British of mixed exotic background - Returned from abroad recently.
* Graduate in modern languages (French, German and Spanish) & English Teaching.
* My experience ranges from child care, personal assistance, interior design, administration, gardening and other physical work to tutoring/helping people with their English.
* I'm a good cook and love to bake. I am also good with DIY. I enjoy gardening too. Fond of nature and the sea. Hobbies range from cycling, hiking, running, swimming to yoga and badminton.
* I do abstract art (painting), art therapy workshops and write children stories.
People Skills, listening skills, language skills, organisational skills, artistic skills
In summer 2016, I spent three months in France, where I had three different experiences through helpx. I worked on a farm as well as in private households with adults and children. Tasks included some decorating/painting, cleaning, gardening, cooking, looking after children, teaching some English, language practice, shopping.
In summer 2017, I also had some more experiences via work-away and helpx in the north and south of Germany. (You can see that under references) :)
In Summer 2018 I did a similar short placement in Bavaria (cooking, gardening and helping with English conversation).
You can check my profile on helpx: http://www.helpx.net/profile.asp?usercode=945064AR
Permis de conduire
Régime alimentaire spécial