Albanie, Bulgarie, Croatie, Espagne, France, Israël, Italie, Macédoine, Monténégro, Portugal, Suisse, Turquie, Égypte
10.07.2019 - 31.12.2020
My name is Larissa Cantarelli and I am traveling alone on a bicycle around the world. I have already been to Portugal, Spain, France, Switzerland, Italy, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Macêdonia, Bulgarian, Turkey, Egypt, and now I am in Israel. My project called "GiraSó. My intention is to travel indefinitely to get to know more cultures and share experiences. Besides being able to improve my English.
I have experiences in Lodgings:
- I did volunteer work in Croatia farmhouse, Macedonia hostel.
- For reasons of Pandemic COVID 19 I stayed in Israel doing volunteer work at the hostel Post.
- In Brazil I lived in a touristic city and had my own business for 3 years with lodgings in my house, a "Guest House" through Airbnb. I have had the experience of receiving people all over the world and to work with digital media to spread the word about the house.
I like to clean and organize space, I'm great doing that. I also really enjoy receiving and talking with guests. I've had other experiences as a collaborator:
- Volunteer work on the "Bike Angel" Network, which teaches people to learn how to pedal, as well as encouraging the use of the bicycle on a daily basis.
- Voluntary work with urban mobility in the UCB "Union of Cyclists of Brazil" as regional representative.
- Experience in sales, restaurants and cafes.
- I like to create arts. Let the imagination flow.
I would love to work with you and learn a little more about your uses and customs.
I am interested in learning anything and am very curious. Do not worry because I am very communicative and I can express myself. Of the 15 countries pedaling alone, I found a way to talk to people in an understandable way.
Please give me a chance so that I can learn.
Follow my contacts:
- Phone: +33 6 44 88 23 67 (WhatsApp)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/larissa.cantarelli1
- Instagram: @larissacantarelli_giraso_
- Former Airbnb: https://www.airbnb.com.br/rooms/16053993?preview_for_ml=true&guests=1&adults=1
Permis de conduire
Régime alimentaire spécial