Information du profil
Information de voyage
Actuellement, je suis
Hi, I am Astrid, I'm 24 and I live in Aarhus, Denmark. I'm very existed about trying workaway again. My first experience with workaway was at a farmstay on a Danish Island called Langeland ("The Long Island") in February 2021. Since that I dropped out of the university, where I studied theatre science and here I am: ready to learn, experience and meet new friends.
I am openminded, outgoing and most of time I wear a big smile on my face. At the moment I am working (the rent unfortunately doesn't pay itself) and try to take breaks from work to explore and experience new things and places. When none of those things are happening I play roundnet a lot (if you haven't tried it before, I would definitely recommend it) and volunteer making and teaching a leadership education and I also grab a beer or a cup of tea with my friends.
It makes me happy to dance, to play roundnet, to feel energised after a swim in the ocean in autumn/winter and going on trips in nature.
It also brings me happiness when talking with a stranger out of the blue and I really like the smell of freshly cut grass and homemade cake.
I like working hard and I am not afraid to get dirty - I then I really wish to have a workaway experience on a boat. I am not sure where this wish comes from, but nonetheless it is there and have been for a while.
Centres d’intérêtPlageNatureCampingAuto-stopSports d'équipeDanseActivités en plein airRandonnéeDev. durableArts du spectacleLivresCuisine et alimentationCultureÉvénements/vie sociale
Compétences et connaissances que j'aimerais partager ou apprendre
Ça m'intéresse :JardinageAide informatique / InternetTravail associatifBricolage et projets de constructionAider dans une fermeBaby-sitting et jeux créatifsAider à la maison
J'ai des connaissances :EnseignementEntretien généralAccueil / tourisme
Je peux apprendre aux autres :Pratique des languesTenir compagnie à une pers. âgéePréparer les repas / cuisiner pour la famille
Quelles sont vos compétences ?
- Due to my roommates I am pretty good in the kitchen. I like baking bread in the morning and I find it cosy to cook and share a good meal together.
- I have knitted a few sweaters, so if you are struggling to change your yarn into something wearable, let's try to help each other.
- I speak Danish and English fluently and then I know a little German - maybe we can help each other improve our languages.
EDUCATIONAL AND WORKING SKILLS:
- I studied Dramaturgy at the university for two years, so I know something about theater and then I am rather good at grammar.
- For some years now I have participated in different projects as a volunteer, which have learned me to organise and make things happen. The projects vary from arranging a leadership education to organising social events in a sports club to being a travel guide on group trips to The Netherlands and France.
- I have an ability to talk with all kinds of people. I believe I got some of that ability with me, when I was born and part of it, I have trained through different jobs: like a kindergarten, teaching English in Cambodia and working at a home care and taking care of the elderly.
- I can walk 72 kilometers in 17 hours - so if you need someone to go for a long walk, you got the right person.
- I have cut a couple of friends hair from time to time - so if you need a new haircut (not too complicated though), then I am ready for that.
- I can make something called "fireballs", which is a small that can burn at only 60 degrees, so you are able to play with it.
- I can learn you to play roundnet, which in my opinion is the best sport in the world.
Permis de conduire
Régime alimentaire spécial
I eat mostly vegetarian.