My name is Felipe and I started a familiar and small Educational and Environmental Association in 2015. I am 32 years old and live in Málaga with Mar (my partner) and Merceditas (a dog).
One year ago, we started to offer Spanish Courses for foreigners as funding method to cover our social projects. We try to help the immigrant people to integrate in our city Málaga, offering to them free Spanish Courses and our help in whatever else they could need. That's why we join a group of independent and experienced teachers in several areas (in which we would be pleased to help you: Spanish, Maths, Physics or English) but we have shortcomings concerning to digital stuff and publicity (essential for every project).
Aide avec les langues
Aide informatique / Internet
The guests would share accomodation with Mar and Felipe (both Spanish) and they could live a "Spanish live". You will be completely integrated in our "family" and you could join all the activities that we take part here in Málaga:
- We use to travel around Málaga region during the weekends.
- Every week we have our Ultimate Frisbee practice with the local team "Camaleones Ultimate Málaga".
- Our school runs a language Interchange on Fridays. This is the perfect place to meet more people in a multicultural environment.
- We will show you around the city: of course we would visit the classic attractions of the city but we also will show you the real Málaga, "la de los malagueños" =)
About the learning opportunities:
- You will join one of our Spanish groups (Free Course) at the school.
- Skills interchange: learning would be mutual, we need several tasks to be developed but our team has his own skills that can be teached and shared.
We are looking for someone who could help us at the school .Those are some tasks that we do every day and in which your help would be more than welcome, but feel free to contact us if you think you could help us in other ways.
- Digital marketing
- Graphic design.
- Photo taking.
- Translation to your mother tongue
- Community manager.
You don't need to speak Spanish to start to become part of our project.
During your stay, we will support you all the way through your experience and we will do our best so you have a great time with us and enjoy your stay in Málaga.
Spanish, English, French
You will be living in a shared apartment in a private room. You share the living room, the kitchen and the bathroon with your roomates which are Felipe and Mar, which are the association founders and a young dog (a female greyhound called Merceditas).
The apartment is fully furnished and equipped and it's 15 minutes by bus from the city center.
You will be provide with a borrowed bicycle in case you like to.
The accommodation includes breakfast =)
It is very important to us that during your stay you are happy. So please, feel free to ask anything you need to now.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Plus de deux
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week