Founded in september 2015, the Bee Farm is the only leisure farm in Malaysia's Johor state that uniquely themed around stingless bee, orchard, energy saving and greenery. Spanning across 10 acres, our organic farm has more than 26 kinds of Malaysian local fruits and 6 types of tamely unaggressive stingless bees.
Entretien / Bricolage
Cuisine / courses
Aide à la ferme
Aide informatique / Internet
1. Learn to build a stingless bee box
2. Learn to transfer a colony of bees into a stingless bee box.
3. Learn woodwork, piping work, construction work.
4. Learn homestay and farm management work.
5. A chance to meet farm customers from all walks of lives.
6. Learn to implement energy-saving and eco-friendly equipments and facilities at home
7. Enjoy and taste all 28 kinds of local fruits for free.
8. Enjoy uniquely sourly sweet stingless bee honey.
9. Enjoy star-gazing and greenery surrounding
10. Enjoy fresh air in the orchard everyday.
11. Free pickup from district's bus station or state's airport.
12. Free accommodation, free meals.
13. Fixed working hour per day. At most 4 to 5 hours per day.
14. Occasional outings with the host to enjoy local foods or visit local attractions.
1. Art work like signboard, farm map, wall painting etc
2. Assist in building pond and flower garden
3. Assisting tour guide in guided museum tour, guided beach tour and oyster shucking tour, guided orchard bee farm tour, guided fruit tree leaves collection tour.
4. Periodic maintainance like weeding, repairing equipment etc
5. Assisting bee product packaging
6. Assist in harvesting stingless bee honey
7. Building artificial bee box
8. Manage homestay guests' accommodation
9. Systemized management work
10. Designing brochure
11. Exploring new tour package
12. Maintain eco facilities like solar-powered hall, vermicompost, rooftop garden, solar-powered shower heater, fish-vege symbiosis system, watering indoor plants etc.
13. Paving gravels
14. Paving grass
Mandarin, English, Malay, Hokkien, Cantonese
1. Wooden private room with fan, living with the host family
2. Camp on rooftop garden
3. Customer challet
U may try all of them.
1. Tranport from distrist's bus station to farm will be arranged.
2. Transport from state's airport to farm will be arranged.
3. Request for outing for local sights is possible.
4. Farm's bicycle and motorcycle can be used.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Plus de deux
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Exactitude du profil: