Información de perfil
Información de viaje
Mi próximo destino:Italy - Desde Jul 2022 Hasta Oct 2022 Ver todos
*** UPDATE MAY 2022***
Right now I seek to gain knowledge in natural agriculture: permaculture, regenerative agriculture, natural farming, organic farming, names do not really matter.. I am looking for experienced projects, businesses and people (gladly elderly) who would use motivated young helpers to carry out tasks on the fields, while they share their knowledge and passion for their craft. Gladly I can also give other types of help (see skills section below), however my main focus is to gain knowledge in the production of fruits and veggies in complete respect of nature.
I am available from July 11, throughout summer and into autumn - I'd love to discover central and southern Italy, especially Molise, Abruzzo, Marche, Umbria or Lazio.
Meaning-seeker, sensitive soul, easy-to-astonish wanderer, with the purpose of serving Life through whichever experience She sends on the path.
Three positive things about Rubina:
a dreamer, a believer, a cooking lover
Three negative things about me:
a dreamer, a believer, a cooking lover
--> There are always two perspectives to look from at the same topic
My passport says I’m italian and I’m 31 - I feel I have a world-shaped heart, green and strong like a forest tree, and that age doesn’t really matter.. what does is the attitude one has towards Life: for me, it is a wonderful gift, and I try to remind myself of this every day I can open my eyes and feel alive again. At the same time, I also experience ups and downs, so that time for myself and inner-search are essential for my wellbeing.
My lifestyle tends to be slow, simple, close to nature, with enough time to dedicate to the care of the body as well as the mind: I practice Vipassana meditation on a daily basis, have walks in the woods and love contemplating in astonishment. Cooking is an activity I love to do, as well as playing music and reading.
I’d love to be sharing with like-hearted families/communities that put importance on how we feed ourselves (both physically and mentally), and get things done in an organised and joyful, peaceful way.
Please bear in mind that sometimes I need private sphere to look within, be with myself and play music.
Please find more information about what I can offer and what I’d like to learn further down in my profile.
May all beings be happy!
InteresesMontañaNaturalezaAcampadaAutostopDeportes de aventuraYoga / bienestarActividades al aire libreSenderismoVida en autocaravanaTrabajo de caridadAgriculturaJardineríaSostenibilidadAnimalesMascotasIdiomasEscrituraLibrosMúsicaFotografía
mostrar másAstronomíaCocina y alimentaciónVegetariano o veganoCulturaAutodesarrolloEventos y sociedadCuidado de plantas
Habilidades y conocimientos que quiero compartir o aprender
Me interesa:JardineríaProyectos de construcción y bricolajeCompañía para ancianosCuidado de animalesTrabajo de caridad
Ciertos conocimientos de:Mantenimiento generalVida en una granjaProyectos ecológicos
Puedo enseñar:Cocinar para toda la familiaAyuda domésticaHostelería/turismoPráctica de idiomasAyuda con ordenadores/InternetEnseñanza
Que habilidades tienes?
Past experiences and related skills include:
- Teaching in an international environment (mostly language related) with kids aged 4-18
- Volunteering at an organic pilgrim hostel where I used to help with cooking, babysitting, gardening and general maintenance of the place
- Writing articles on travel topics as well as selling travel packages for a travel website about Australia and New Zealand
- Volunteering at a traveller's hostel in the reception, kitchen, general mainteinance of the place
- Managing a wine store as a consequence of my interest in wine and education as a sommelier
- Working in an organic farm producing fruits and vegetables to be processed and transformed into dry gluten free products
- Working in a pizza place baking and selling delicious slices
- Managing eco-tourism business renting houses as a result of passion for travelling, international environment and people-oriented attitude
- Interpreting and translating during events, mostly wine-related
- Volunteering at Vipassana meditation centre taking care of students as well as meal preparation
- Empathic, charismatic, open-minded and with strong communication, as well as organisational skills
- I guess my nicest skill is the fact that I'm humble and adapt to new environments and tasks quite easily :-)
Among the areas I’d love to experience further and/or deepen my knowledge are:
- organic/natural farming and permaculture
- self-work through meditation and physical practices (yoga, swimming, free diving, mindful hiking, etc.)
- shamanism and Native American cultures, especially sacred female and male energy
- the sacred feminine and women’s circles
- Music (especially singing and guitar playing)
- Healthy nutrition, especially macrobiotics
PLEASE NOTE: I am not interested in slavery, stressful working conditions, or in projects where you just exchange energies in terms of job-food-shelter: Workaway for me represents deeper, soul-related exchange in pure freedom, so I expect it from others and grant honesty at all times.
PLEASE NOTE: I am travelling in a small van and have a tent as well, so that I don’t really need accommodation if you do not have space but would still like to meet !
I dream of sharing a healthy routine (tobacco and drug free) alongside with working tasks, including exercise, meditation, mindful work and food preparation, Arts and leisure activities - and fun!
Permiso de conducir
I don't eat animals and typically avoid diaries