Información de perfil
Información de viaje
Hi! My name is Olivia or Liv. I am a native English speaker and I am currently learning Dutch. I am multi-ethnic, of European and Filipino ancestry, born in Washington state, USA. I grew up mostly in the culturally diverse island of Guam, USA located in Oceania. Recently, I have been living in Southern California and The Netherlands.
I consider myself culturally fluent, diverse, and open to varying peoples and ways of life. I love immersing myself in a new setting while learning about different ways of thinking and living. I have learned so much from others this way and it has really changed my life for the better. I have been traveling the world full-time, living in a variety of places for nearly five years now.
InteresesPlayaNaturalezaAcampadaNavegar / barcosDeportes de aventuraYoga / bienestarBaileActividades al aire libreSenderismoVida en autocaravanaTrabajo de caridadSostenibilidadAnimalesArquitecturaArte y diseñoArtes escénicasBricolaje y manualidadesLibrosPelículas y televisiónMúsica
mostrar másFotografíaBloggingTecnologíaCocina y alimentaciónLGBT+CulturaAutodesarrolloEventos y sociedadModa y belleza
Habilidades y conocimientos que quiero compartir o aprender
Me interesa:JardineríaProyectos de construcción y bricolajeVida en una granjaProyectos ecológicosProyectos artísticos
Ciertos conocimientos de:Cocinar para toda la familiaCuidado de animalesTrabajo de caridad
Puedo enseñar:Hostelería/turismoPráctica de idiomasAyuda con ordenadores/InternetEnseñanza
Que habilidades tienes?
I have been engaged in various kinds of work throughout my life, focusing on doing things I love while contributing something useful to the world. Some of the types of work and skills I have experience in include:
- Completing a 3 year course for Tourism & Hospitality (which is Guam's main economy and specialty)
- Teaching English as a native speaker in both large classes and private lessons
- Completing a Registered Yoga Teacher RYT 200 hour training in the Peruvian Amazon
- Teaching vinyasa flow, gentle and restorative yoga, as well as meditation and mental well-being classes to asylum seekers in The Netherlands
- Teaching environmental science/outdoor survival skills to children with the school district of Oregon
- Lower impact living, sustainability, and generating less waste
- Ecstatic dance world music and techno DJ near Los Angeles
- Ecstatic dancing: expressive emotional-release/mental well-being through dance
- Cultural revitalization projects for indigenous peoples of North America, Thailand, and island groups of Oceania
- Involved in workshops and giving lessons aimed at empowering women and promoting gender equality with indigenous people and asylum seekers
- Restoring the natural ecosystem in Eco-revitalization projects
- Post-natural disaster restoration and charity organization for Micronesian islands
- Mentoring adults with physical and mental disabilities with Guma’ Mami, a Micronesian non-profit
- Busy front office management for an adventure sports company in Mt. Hood National Forest, USA
- Photographer plus steak grilling chef on wild river rafting adventures
- Professional modeling for brands such as Harley Davidson, Budweiser, and Stussy of Guam
- Very basic gardening skills including organic fruit picking
- Friend and caretaker of chickens
- Decorating & interior design
- General internet & technology skills
- Experience on live television as an awards and events host on Guam
- Speaking to and leading large groups of adults and children on excursions about history, nature, & various topics
And lastly, I love inspiring others, helping them discover that they can live their best life possible.
Más información sobre tus intereses idiomáticos
Fully covid-19 vaccinated in the USA.
Permiso de conducir
Gluten: which is anything made with wheat, rye, or barley