Desde: Estados Unidos
Estados Unidos, Francia, Nueva Zelanda
We are a married couple who were homeowners for over 30 years. Now that are children are grown and flown and the pets have passed on, we sold our home in New England (USA) and are having our own adventures. Marilyn worked for many years as senior paralegal in real estate law, has done some bookkeeping, property management and has worked in the hospitality industry. She is a reiki master with an interest in medicinal herbs. Greg is an outdoors-man, a licensed electrician skilled in many other trades. He gave up his corporate responsibilities and the hour plus commute to Boston to try a different lifestyle. We eat healthy at home and fearlessly when we travel. We love to cook and have been home-brewing beer for many years, but have developed an interest in wine. We both enjoy being outdoors - gardening, fishing, bike riding and travel top the list. Small towns over big cities (but it is the people who really matter!) And live music is always a plus. We have done incredible workaways in New Zealand and France, and are looking forward to more. We are currently based in Minneapolis, MN near our 2 year old grandson and are waiting for Covid to pass so we can play again.
1. Home remodeling - licensed electrician, carpentry, masonry, painting and plumbing (not his favorite!).
2. Swimming pool maintenance.
3. Office skills, bookkeeping, computer.
4. Gardening, pruning, running a chainsaw and mowing lawns.
5. Cooking, baking, brewing beer
7. Safe driving record
8. Pet care - mostly dogs and cats but I want to learn about bees, goats, chickens, etc.
9. Child care - we both love children (I sho.) We raised two sons (and enjoyed their friends and all of our nieces and nephews) coached soccer and basketball, some tutoring
61 & 60
We enjoy meeting people, sharing conversation, teaching what we know and learning new skills. We don't expect 5 star accomodations, but do need private space (bedroom). Shared common space and kitchen is okay.
We are mature and patient adults BUT we don't do drama - no whining, no negativity. If the fit isn't right, we can (and will) move on to the next adventure.
Permiso de conducir