Información de perfil
Información de viaje
I grew up in the center of Beijing, China. My home was so close to many business centers and shopping malls but almost had no trees. People will get fined if they walk on the grass. I am a pure city girl with a mind that loves nature. I had many pets. Travel to Inner Mongolia for horseback rides twice a year was the best thing in my memory. I always dream about living on a farm, having a vegetable garden, raising 4-8 chickens, some sheep and cows, and horses of course. My family owns an interior design company. I have some knowledge of home and garden design. Also, I view myself as a decent chef. My grilled chicken wings and lamb lags are so popular in our neighborhood. I am also good at making stir-fries, stews, and noodle soups. I recently graduated from the University of Wisconsin - Madison and still living in Madison. Looking for some light trips and new experiences.
InteresesNaturalezaNavegar / barcosDeportes de aventuraBaileActividades al aire libreSenderismoAgriculturaJardineríaAnimalesMascotasBricolaje y manualidadesFotografíaCocina y alimentaciónCulturaAutodesarrollo
Habilidades y conocimientos que quiero compartir o aprender
Me interesa:JardineríaProyectos de construcción y bricolajeMantenimiento generalVida en una granjaProyectos ecológicosCuidado de animalesHostelería/turismoTrabajo de caridadProyectos artísticos
Ciertos conocimientos de:Ayuda domésticaEnseñanza
Puedo enseñar:Cocinar para toda la familiaPráctica de idiomas
Que habilidades tienes?
1. Cooking - a decent chef (good at grilling and stir fry.)
2. Pet lover - had experience take care of dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, parrots, fish, etc. (I love horses and horseback rides!)
3. Art and Design - Bachelor of landscaping design. Four years experience as an HVAC designer. I can use almost all Adobe products. I have basic knowledge of making/editing videos and build a website.
4. Music - a piano player (9 years experience when I was a child, forget most of it but still able to play something and apply the music knowledge on other instruments.)
5. Computer and internet - Master of Library and Information science. Decent with all technology. Good at finding all kinds of information.
6. Handy - I can build furniture, fix small electronic appliances, or frame paintings.
7. Driving - 10+ years of driving experience, no accident, no ticket.
Chino (mandarín): Fluido
Más información sobre tus intereses idiomáticos
Native Mandarin speaker, fluent in English, beginning in French and Japanese. Some experience teaching ESL.
Places I've traveled:
1. China: Jilin, Liaoning, Inner Mongolia, Tianjin, Shanghai, Chengdu, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Yunnan, Hainan, Hongkong.
2. Korea: Seoul
3. Vietnam: Hanoi, Danang, Ho Chi Minh
4. US: New York City, Washington DC, Orlando, Miami, Las Vagas, Los Angels, Sandiego, Yellow Stone.
5. Caribbean: Nassau
What you can expect from me:
1. Cook every meal for you. From vegan dishes to carnivore feasts, I can cook almost all kinds of food (I cook fresh food for cats and dogs as well). Everything will be made from scratch. If you love eating but don't like to cook, I will become one of your favorite workawayer.
2. Teach languages and information literacy. I have years of experience teaching ESL students. What's information literacy? It's all about helping you find articles, edit citations, and give you a hand when you are having a headache writing a college-level paper.
3. Provide a small amount of light physical work. I am fit but not very strong. I can water your garden, feed animals and help you with home cleaning. I can lift up to 70 lbs, but please don't expect me transferring, carrying, or lifting heavy items as the main part of my job.
4. I am a night owl but not a party girl. I usually go to bed at 2:00 a.m. and get up after 9:00 a.m. I am a very quiet person who doesn't play loud video or music. I will be happy to help you at night more than morning. Best fit when you need someone to help your kids with homework after school.
Permiso de conducir