15/08/2020 - 15/10/2020
I am an enthusiastic, hard-working person who loves new adventures and strives to always look on the bright side. I recently completed my masters in global health, and I am looking to take a break from academics to experience new places and immerse myself in different cultures.
I have done a lot of volunteering throughout my life as it teaches you new skills and builds character, and I am eager to contribute my skills and energy to help others. In my free time, I love to stay active with sports, talk with friends, and try new foods.
Before finding my passion in global health, I gained a lot of experience and skills through past jobs and volunteer positions: you could say I am a jack-of-all-trades.
- I am comfortable public speaking, hosting people, and leading activities through my coaching experience.
- I am comfortable working outdoors, gardening, and cooking through working at camps.
- I am familiar with receptionist work and have course certifications in Microsoft excel, powerpoint, and word.
- I have worked with children and older adults through coaching, tutoring, and providing care.
- I have extension knowledge of service promotion and program development through my education and volunteer work.
Más información sobre tus intereses idiomáticos
Añade aquí un comentario para informar a otros miembros de tu interés en los idiomas
- I have always enjoyed sports (especially soccer) and dance, and I have recently gained an interest in more extreme sports, such as surfing, skydiving, and bungee jumping which I tried while visiting Australia last year.
- I also enjoy learning new languages and I am always happy to help others learn/practice their English.
Permiso de conducir