Albania, Georgia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turquía
30/11/2018 - 01/03/2021
Hello! My name is Sergey.
I am from Republic of Kazakhstan.
I like share experiences with people, language exchange. I would like to achieve that for every place I go and I think that my intention is to have a full life web and fiber spacetime places and cultures.
I want to see the life of the country from the inside: how people really live, what they talk about, what they eat, what they teach their children, etc. It's impossible if you live in a hotel.
In addition, the hotels are boring. I do not like the inanimate atmosphere of hotels and the formal smiles of the staff.
I like child, music, drawing, art, ethnic neighborhood food, animals, mountains and the nations. Working as a team, outdoors, walking, painting, arranging and recycling things, riding a bicycle. I hope to fulfill your expectations, you are going to put the best of me for that!
For my personal growth, meditation and yoga are also subjects
I want to learn more about. People say that I am an open-hearted,
positive minded, empathetic and warm person- I think that’s true:)
To communicate open and directly with each other is as much important for me, as being honest.
I can stand drama and consider communication as the key for successful cooperation.
Adventures, work and help for people the best way to live full life.
Hope to meet you soon,
Niñera / cuidado de niños
Cuidado de ancianos
Mantenimiento / bricolage
Cocinar / compras
Ayuda en una granja
Ayuda en proyecto ecológico
Ayuda en casa
Ayuda con animales
Ayuda de caridad
Ayuda con idiomas
Ayuda informática / Internet
- Good organiser, management level job.
- Responsible, reliable and familiar with the hostel life.
- I would consider myself to be a great help in computer related tasks.
- Work with children and teenagers.
- I have grown up in the countryside, therefore I know how to get around gardens and forests
(my father has taught me how to clean forest and how to maintain garden).
- To care about animals won’t be a problem: I grew up with them and love being around them.
- I was on a permaculture farm for 2 weeks, so I have some experience.
- I am used to doing domestic works (like furnitures, home improvement).
- I am in good physical shape (biking, horse riding, hiking)
and motivated to enjoy getting dirty and using my hands.
Russian, English, litle bit Turkish
Good discussions, a pot of tea, delicious food and open minded people!
Miracles of the Universe penetrate through every moment our life it is necessary
to remove a little dust from consciousness only.
And of course set of yoga and Shiva's dance!
Permiso de conducir