Austria, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland
09/12/2019 - 15/10/2021
Hi fellow travellers. I'm in Switzerland now, going to France in the next days. I plan to go to Spain and Portugal next. I like sports, & I'm open to explore new adventurous ones I've never practiced
I'm an unconventional person, open, honest, objective, grounded in reality, loves people, loves to know their stories and way of life. This society doesn't make much sense to me, but relating to people and connecting, sharing experiences and helping, always makes sense.
I have a good sense of humor, I don't take things too seriously, meaning I can be a light person, but take my responsabilities and my word very seriously.
My moto is... Leave everything and everyone better than you found them! :)
- Good with numbers, computers, the internet and technology in general (Electronic Engineering background)
- Language teaching (and teaching in general). Have been a school and private English teacher since 2013 until end of 2018 (more than 5 years).
- Excellent social skills (loves people, knows to interact well and confidently, build relationships and network)
- Good with kids. Have taught English to a 3 year old and from July to August spent 5 weeks with kids from 10 to 18, in English Immersion programmes.
- Have done 15 workaway/volunteering jobs already, since December of 2019, in varied types of places and performing different tasks, like construction, website construction or maintenance, cooking, gardening, animal care, hostel work (hospitality) and teaching and/or interacting with kids/teenagers.
More details about my language interests
I am open and happy to teach or provide practice for English, and also my native language which is Brazilian Portuguese. I'm interested in learning German mainly.
I like to read, listen to music, and I also love sports (the one I'm best at is Tennis) and doing exercises. I like nature too. Being in contact with nature makes me feel quite good.
And I also love to get to know and learn new activities. I'd like right now to learn some musical instrument (I have started learning the piano in one of my workaway jobs, but I'm interested in drums too) and start theater or improv classes. Anything new and interesting I'm up for it.
Special dietary requirements
I can't eat dairy. I have a vegan-like diet. I prefer to avoid meat, but I can still eat it. :)