Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Serbia, Slovakia (Slovak Republic), Slovenia
09/12/2019 - 31/12/2020
I'm an unconventional person, open, honest, objective, grounded in reality, loves people, loves to know their stories and way of life. This society doesn't make much sense to me, but relating to people and connecting, sharing experiences and helping, always makes sense.
I have a good sense of humor, I don't take things too seriously, meaning I can be a light person, but take my responsabilities and my word very seriously.
My moto is... Leave everything and everyone better than you found them! :)
- Good with numbers, computers, the internet and technology in general (Electronic Engineering background)
- Language teaching (and teaching in general) - Have been a school and private English teacher since 2013 until end of 2018 (for 6 years).
- Excellent social skills (loves people, knows to interact well and confidently, build relationships and network)
- Good with kids. Have taught English to a 3 year old and recently spent 5 weeks with kids from 10 to 18, in English Immersion programmes.
- I have done 6 workaway/volunteering jobs already, since December of 2019, in varied types of places and performing different tasks, like construction, website maintenance, cooking, gardening, animal care, hostel work (hospitality) and recently with kids/teenagers, as mentioned above.
I like to read, listen to music, and I also love sports (the one I'm best at is Tennis) and doing exercises. I like nature too. Being in contact with nature makes me feel quite good.
And I also love to get to know and learn new activities. I'd like right now to learn some musical instrument (I have started learning the piano in one of my workaway jobs, but I'm interested in drums too) and start theater or improv classes. Anything new and interesting I'm up for it.
Special dietary requirements
I can't eat dairy. I have a vegan-like diet. I prefer to avoid meat, but I can still eat it. :)