06/08/2019 - 05/09/2019
My name is Christine, 32 years old, and currently working as a creative freelancer in Toronto, Canada. My job allows me to travel wherever wifi is available so I like to take advantage of travel time whenever I can. I also have a personal blog called thewalletdiet.com where I write about my travels, lifestyle, and personal finance.
I've travelled to 26 countries and love to swap travel stories. I learned how to make Phad Thai in Thailand, gorilla trekked in Uganda, drank beers at Oktoberfest in Germany, and spent my days on a boat around a Brazilian fishing village. The thing that drives me to travel are the people and seeing what a normal day looks like for them.
I'm a Sagittarius through and through! I'm friendly, resourceful, and enjoy learning new skills. Also easy going and don't complain much :) I'm a social introvert--I enjoy chatting and being around people but need the occasional time to myself so that I can recharge my batteries.
I'm happy to help wherever I'm needed. I have a month open to travel and I'm flexible on where I travel to.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- Marketing: posting on social media, marketing strategy, website/Wordpress help, basic graphic design, creating presentations
- Wellness: I am certified in Thai massage and reiki and would enjoy giving treatments
- Yoga: I will be starting my yoga teacher training in October and will be certified to teach in April 2020
- Cooking: I LOVE to cook and try new recipes
- Cleaning: I like to clean (it's quite meditative for me) and keep things organize. I live a minimalist lifestyle and can help tidy up a cluttered space.
- Tools: I'm comfortable using a power drill and could assist with small projects
- Pets: I've grown up with dogs my whole life and been a volunteer dog walker at a local animal shelter
English and I can understand a little Vietnamese
Special dietary requirements
I don't eat pork or beef but would not be bothered if you ate either around me