Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom
15/03/2020 - 31/08/2021
I’m Camille :
I’m 24 years old, I’m open-minded and caring person and I love so much travelling.
I studied at University in France for 5 years: Sciences with a specialization in feeding habits. Then I chose to study Marketing & Communications (for add more creativity) in the area “Food Company”. Recently, I have been working as « Content Manager » in a website for almost 1 year. My scientific studies allowed me to become organized and rigorous.
During Holidays I went to visit Mexico (My sister-in-law is Mexican and now she lived in France)
I had the opportunity to study 1 year in Elche, Spain (with people from other cultures) and I live in Montréal, Canada for 6 months with my boyfriend Bryan.
My passions :
I love so much animals, I had been a volunteer in a protective Company of animals (SPA in France) for 2 years in parallel with my studies. I’ve helped dogs and cats to finding a good family. I walked the dogs and I played with them with a real motivation.
The "Do It Yourself" : I like calligraphy, drawing and creating home decoration and scrapbooking. I used a software like “Sweet Home 3D” to modulate the arrangement of furniture in my Mom’s new apartment.
Sports : I love playing badminton and tennis and when I have the time, I practice indoor climbing with my Boyfriend.
I’m Bryan :
I’m 24 years old, I’m living in the northern France. I finished my studies last year (Almost the same studies as Camille) and after a first work experience I want to travel, to see new things!
I’m quiet person and I like sports activities (my favourite are winter sports), going to the cinema and I’m huge Escape Game fan!
With Camille, my girlfriend for 2 years, we had already the chance to live in Canada and visit severals countries like Italy, Malta and England.
Together we want discover new things, new cultures before “work” routine : “underground, work and sleep” (Métro-boulot-dodo in French) :D
Perfecting our nivel of English, this is also why we want to travel, and more particularly in English-speaking countries.
We are a very kindy couple, creative and imaginative. We’ve been living together for more than 2 years. We have a great humour and we like share and meet new people. Everywhere we go, always we are appreciated.
We grew up with pets and we have chance to care our nieces and nephews since they were babies. We are close to our families.
We are adventurous and we dream to try to live for a time into tiny house like teepees, furnished bus or truck, yurt, caravan, hut etc.
We both like play board games (like strategy game)
We are both big fans of « Escape Game » and in Montreal, we have succeeded to resolve one mission with only 3% success, and only both! We were very proud! (You can see in our photos ;))
We are also great comics readers like Marvel and DC.
Our project :
We both would like to discover new countries before decide where we live.
We travelled together to New York, Montreal, Quebec, London, Malta, Roma, Milano and now, our goal are to go and stay more time in an english country and in nordic countries.
We have found the concept « WorkAway » very well. We are interested to participate in volunteer missions with the aim of discovering more countries, people and cultures and particularly in improving our foreign languages, in particular English.
We’ll be pleased to help you on various missions like gardening, home decoration and works, pet-sitting, baby-sitting, cooking and more 😊.
Thank you for reading us and we hope to see you, very soon :)
- Scientific studies : given us discipline and organisation
- Communication & Marketing skills : We are able to create communication medium like brochure, prospectus, website and we like this.
- We love animals and we like to take care of them (Walk, feed, play and more)
- We are creative and imaginative. We like create and decorate for a house/Apartment
- We are resourceful. We recently participated to construction of the kitchen furnitures and the painting of the room at Bryan’s family house
- We are dynamic (Some sports and bike), we like live near a town but we also like tranquility and nature.
- We are used to helping our parents with gardening at house
- We love take care of our nieces and nephews since they are babies. Now they are between 4 and 11 years old
- We love learning new languages and our next goal is to be fluent in English (Is very important on our Marketing & Communication jobs).
25 & 24
- Board Games : Strategy and family games. We like take time to play every two, with our friends and with our families. We like going at "Board Game café" in France.
- We are great comics readers
- We like go to the cinema (Sci-fi, Fantasy and Comedy movies)
- We love cycling in beautiful landscapes
We are a quiet couple and, we adapt easily in every situation
Special dietary requirements
Camille do not eat mushrooms and when the food is very spicy. Bryan eat everithing ;)