01/09/2018 - 01/09/2019
Hello, I am French and I travel in South East Asia from September 2019 until April 2020.
I am self motivated and very involved. I love to do lot of things. I'm always moving... do sports (paragliding, climbing, skiing, slackline, hiking, ride horse, VTT (dh),...) , travels (Nepal, India, Australia, Europe, USA, Canada,...), draw, play music, read. I can't stop.
I am also passionate about ecology: I do many things myself and try to reduce my environmental impact.
I love also animals :). I rode horse for many years, my preference is hacking out or dressage.
I learn very quickly and I am very curious about everything.
I travel to discover culture and people :).
I am 25 years old. Not smoker. No special diateray (not a problem to fit with vegetarian or meat only. Everything is OK!!). I have my driver licence.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- take care of horses or any other animals ! :)
- horserider for 5 years in a riding school (horse level in France is 'Galop 5/6')
- gardening, used to garden in my big parents' garden, I know basic things (vegetable garden, vine, cut the wood, brush cutter)
- ability to organise (for example I am graduated as a youth leaders)
- cooking, I am a great cook! French cooking: pizza, marmelade, quiche, gratin!
- make my own beauty products
- use sewing machine to do basic things
- creative activities: paints, draw, make jewelleries, photography
But one of my better skills: my motivation and my energy! :)
English (not fluent but good). French (fluent)
Special dietary requirements