01/07/2021 - 23/12/2021
my name is Christina and I'm originally from Germany, but have been abroad a lot during the last years. I have been living, working, studying and volunteering in different countries and I loved the experience! I am curious about other people and other cultures and I love to learn new things about others and about myself.
I am looking for volunteer opportunities for this year and I am basically open for anything. I volunteered in different hostels, in the kitchen, in the garden, with children and in a big community and I had great experiences so far! I have a professional background in education and I am currently doing a course in mediation/conflict solution. I am easy going and get along with different kinds of people, have been in many countries around the world and adapt fast. I have lots of interests, love spending time outside or on the beach, swimming, snorkeling, diving, hiking, doing exercise, yoga, cooking, writing, being creative, photography etc. I enjoy to be around other people, to live in community, to eat together and have interesting conversations, but I am independent and can spend time on my own easily.
- HOSPITALITY: Reception tasks, check-in and check-out, information for the guests, showing guests around
- HOUSEKEEPING: Cleaning common areas and rooms, bed making, laundry
- KITCHEN: Preparing breakfast for guests, assist with preparing meals for around 150 people (chopping vegetables etc.), preparing meals for around 15 people on my own, cleaning up the kitchen area, jam making and preparing for selling
- GARDENING: Planting seeds, weeding, watering, collecting vegetables
- EDUCATION/SOCIAL WORK: Childcare, teaching, working with marginalized groups (crises center, resident groups, refugees, people with disabilities ...)
More details about my language interests
I’d love to improve my French and to learn Arabic
Special dietary requirements