10/09/2019 - 10/11/2019
I've been working for 2 years as a children and teenagers supervisor on English language camps (in Poland, England and Malta) and I have plenty of experience in that area. Before that I used to work as a cook for few years during my studies. I'm a highly talkative and polite person. I truly believe in ideas of widely understood goodness and help. I just love to travel and meet new people. I think I'm something like "the reversed materialist" (I'm much, much more interested in new experiences than possessing new items). I love animals and I could gladly take care of them.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
- Cooking! (Polish and a bit of Italian cousine)
- Child care (I've got 2 years of experience in working with children in age between 7 - 10 and teenagers in age 10 - 19). I also voulonteered as a mentor for two 10 year old boys for a year.
- Organising time for children (one of my duties as a supervisor on a language camps is oranising free time for children. I just love playing with them and I know many ways to do this)
- Very good English language (the company I'm working in is international and English is our primary language here)
- Help in the house (I'm not afraid of work like vaccuming or washing the dishes. I will gladly do this for you)
- Driving license (B category)
Polish (native language) and English (fluent).
The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page. I don't want to live like this. I'm interested in whole book and I just can't wait to see what's ahead of me :) I wish every single person reading this everything best from the very bottom of my heart. Stay healthy and do whatever makes you happy. Cheers!
Unfortnately, but I'm alergic to cats saliva. I can endure cats being around me, but after touching them I need to quickly wash my hands. Otherwsie when I touch my eyes they're itchy and I'm tearing.
Special dietary requirements