Australia, Indonesia, Samoa, Tonga
29/12/2018 - 10/10/2019
my name is Till and my passion is to travel! I am 27, just finished university in Germany and left my home to travel for a while. Open end.
I like to see more of the countries and their cultures than the Lonely Planet would ever let me. That's why I am an active couchsurfer, too. To combine traveling, cultural exchange and meaningful work sounds like a pretty good idea to me. I am easy to excite about new things and ideas, like to learn and love to throw myself into it.
I would consider myself to be an open minded and easy going person and am looking forward to meeting some interesting people on my workaways.
Couchsurfing: Till Bartusch
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- Mechanics (Restored a 40 years old Motorbike, built up and restored several bicycles)
- Teaching (taught classes of up to 50 students in Production & Logistics in University)
- Gardening (Did all the gardening at my mother's)
- Different kinds of crafts (Set up several kitchens, a jetty, built my own furniture...)
- Teamplayer, good communication skills, thoughtful, responsible with "Can do attitude".
...I am interested and always open to learn something new like welding, sailing or brewing for example.
German, English, French
Special dietary requirements